Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Will there be a chapter on "China"?
UserPostedImage
oh joy wayne writing a book! cant wait for that!
R.J.
Wayne Berra,Has asked me to reply to Fat boys question.As to his where abouts.HE says he is officialy retired after FIFTY ONE years of being the BEST..He may be retired he says.. But!! The legend lives on.He now lives in Savannah,GA. quietly writing his novel,,Titled How to move an American Carnival.Wayne says have a great season,Follow those arrows..GOD bless""" I talk to Wayne every day. ELREY...............

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by fatboy

has anyone seen wayne barea lately i used to work with him on aofa's rainebow where is he now jimmie(fatboy)johnson

spoke to wayne about a week ago. still in savannah ga/
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
wayne was with modern last year, not with us this year, not sure where he headed too
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
has anyone seen wayne barea lately i used to work with him on aofa's rainebow where is he now jimmie(fatboy)johnson