Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MBE Canada is best in ATM Machine 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

Instead of having an actual ATM machine, we use a wireless debit/credit handheld in our ticket booth. We use Heartland Payment Systems and so far, its been very reliable.

You can do cash back if you're looking to put money on the midway or use it for your sales.

UserPostedImage

with me working at a bank I would say that would be your best bang with your buck as you dont have to deal with large amounts of cash from a safety issues
BeauceCarnavalMan
Instead of having an actual ATM machine, we use a wireless debit/credit handheld in our ticket booth. We use Heartland Payment Systems and so far, its been very reliable.

You can do cash back if you're looking to put money on the midway or use it for your sales.

UserPostedImage
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

I GOT A GREAT GUY OUT OF CINCINNATI. EMAIL ME @ BUCFAN47VJ@YAHOO.COM
Who runs a good ATM service for the carnival business? I have worked with a company out of Wisconsin (not mentioning the name) I have the hardest time with them when I need service. Last year they didn't get it working. This year I sent it in and can't get an answer as to if it's getting fixed. I'm ready to work with a different company.