Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Just wanted to tell everybody thanks for the responses.... i am gonna do a few visits this weekend with some people and see what happens!! if anyone can think of shows in the chicagoland area and nw indiana this weekend that i should see let me know!!
Much appreciated Soda Guy! i also forgot to tell you that i dont have bad habits either(dont drink dont do drugs). i dont blame you for bringing up my past but trust me when i say i wish i could change the things i said and did back then! i only hope someone gives me a chance to prove myself and my intentions. I want to get back with a show and start working towards my goal of working to the top. I know that i am smart enough to work into management and i eventually want to run a unit but i do know thats a long way off. i dont have to come in and be a manager but i do want some responsibility wherever i do end up.....
Heck I probably said things last week I shouldn't have, but I will tell you this ScorpionKing that with that last post you should left no questions on your true intentions.

You have changed mine and I will tell you where, the no bus ticket, have transportation. . . . Personally if it were me I would already be studying for my written part of the CDL and have that already under way.

If you are still in Indiana there are some really good shows based out of Indiana that you should contact. Poor Jacks, Burton Brothers, Jessup come to mind and they are up in your area.

Good luck and I am sure that you will find something.
wow... ok... i can understand to a certain degre where you are coming from soda guy... but you have the wrong guy for alot of those accusations..
1. no i dont have my cdl but if someone wanted me to go get it I would pay for it myself.
2.i have a vehicle that can tow a trailer and if i wanted one i would buy it myself. id never ask a show owner to buy me a trailer.
3.i dont need a bus ticket (see #2)
4.i wouldnt ask anyone for 1500 a week. i would take just about anything till i can prove my worth.
5. i have a 60-70hour work week now with out being on a show and i know what its like to work 90-120 hours a week and it dosent phase me!
6.i dont want to go back to that show, i want a fresh start somewhere new and i am willing to do what ever it takes to prove myself.
7.i was 20-21 years old when i made the comments that i made, didnt you say some stupid crap when you were that age? i think most of us had a stage like that. i am 26 now and more than a few years removed from that stage.
8.i will reiterate that I AM WILLING TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO PROVE MYSELF TO WHOMEVER HIRES ME!!!

if you have anyother questions PLEASE PM ME AND I WIL GIVE YOU MY CELL NUMBER and we can have a good conversation, i am sure i can convince you that my intentions are good i just want to get back to the job i love!!
ScorpionKing, Having re read your post and as someone who has hired help over the last 20 years a few things really stand. You admit that you posted on a public forum about a former employer. So if you don't get your way if you have a wireless connection you will get them back.

Someone give me a decent shot. Can you drive a Semi? Have your CDL's? Willing to get your CDL's? Why didn't you go get them in your off time? OH you want me to pay for your training so then you can blow with your new licences. Got it. You want a decent offer? What is that, well I know you need Internet access to tell everyone how you would run the show if you owned it. You need a new bunk house or house trailer? Something to tow it with? How about a 30 hour work week?

I think it would be easier if you would just tell everyone what you need. Bus ticket? 1500 a week? New pick up truck to drive? That way owner won't have to take the time out from working to beg you to come work for them.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but in all reality this is just like any of the other green help that walks in, you don't know if they will stay and if they stay how much BS will they stir. He has already admitted that this is his MO. Magfly has it correct, start with Name and work forward.
i will be honest... some of the discussions that i posted back then were out of anger... i realize that your reputation preceeds you and i didnt get a very good reputation for the things that i said 4-5 years ago... but that was then and this is now! i am qutie abit more grown up now! i just want to get back with a show that i can start over again with a clean slate..i am a worker and will prove it to anyone who will give me a decent shot!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Sometimes you gotta face the tough questions. Not negative, just reflecting on what he already told us. No sweetzie fan shizit from me.

His past precedes him, he is a risk as far as being a long term employee and he knows it and some of us remember his discussions here.

Let's see if he responds.

Be Nice......Dad !!

Thumbs Up, Harry !
In a way I have to agree with Pinetar ,I dont know Scorpian but I do know that in our industry we have our reputations ( no piece of paper that says we have a phd in bs ).
That said once we ruin our reps its very difficult to regain respect back .Ours is the biggest small businss in the world, we all know a guy that knows that guy .
So my advice is to go back to where you blew the last time beg for your job back and regain your your reputation ,might be a little toughter but in the long run you will be a better person for it .IMHO mags
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Sometimes you gotta face the tough questions. Not negative, just reflecting on what he already told us. No sweetzie fan shizit from me.

His past precedes him, he is a risk as far as being a long term employee and he knows it and some of us remember his discussions here.

when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Missin it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Erik9976

Are you always negative Pinetar?

yes

I second that. YES.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain

UserPostedImage