Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Such garbage, take your winnings and go back to school. Get yo-sef learned up.
UserPostedImage
You were just typing too fast for him, he's a slow reader........[:D]
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality-Ayn Rand
that is the truth BIGGUYNC1,i think people who always critisize are mostly miserable in general anyhow.i wouldnt know,but a person so fast to point out a persons grammar or whatever online has gotta be one very lonley,no friend having,confused person!!!!!!
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BigGuyNC1

Quote:

Originally posted by detroit121

nobody cares what you want to read!!why post a comment with no topic what so ever except to critisize me for being uneducated to paragraphing and some spelling errors?oh,YOU READ IT.just admit it.hey at least now i know how to keep you from making "PINETAR" comments about what i type!!!i just have to type too much for you to read!!i wonder if all the guys who almost seem to look forward to detroit having problems are a little envious of the carnival people and how well we do up in these parts?ya know,this hasnt been the easiest place for carnival guys to just come into.we up here have always done quite well,rides,food,joints and all!!!i know a few years back alot of guys wanted to come up here with their equipment and had no luck with finding shows welcoming them.this isnt the type of place that has a large turnover of carnivals coming and going.most states have alot of shows that come and go, along with concession owners and food vendors.michigan has held its same show people for years and years.i just feel like some show people would like to see michigan carnivals have the same amount of hardship as so many other carnivals do in so many other states.all of these big paid factory workers that everybody talks bad of have done nothing but spread the wealth on carnival midways here in detroit.it seems that since they havent gotten a chance to get any of the benefit alls they wanna do is knock it!!!bottom line is michigan carnivals are off and running,starting what IS going to be ANOTHER GOOD SEASON!!!good luck to michigan!!and may all of ya have a helluva season!!!!!
[/quote
You were just typing too fast,he's a slow reader.LOL

Quote:

Originally posted by detroit121

nobody cares what you want to read!!why post a comment with no topic what so ever except to critisize me for being uneducated to paragraphing and some spelling errors?oh,YOU READ IT.just admit it.hey at least now i know how to keep you from making "PINETAR" comments about what i type!!!i just have to type too much for you to read!!i wonder if all the guys who almost seem to look forward to detroit having problems are a little envious of the carnival people and how well we do up in these parts?ya know,this hasnt been the easiest place for carnival guys to just come into.we up here have always done quite well,rides,food,joints and all!!!i know a few years back alot of guys wanted to come up here with their equipment and had no luck with finding shows welcoming them.this isnt the type of place that has a large turnover of carnivals coming and going.most states have alot of shows that come and go, along with concession owners and food vendors.michigan has held its same show people for years and years.i just feel like some show people would like to see michigan carnivals have the same amount of hardship as so many other carnivals do in so many other states.all of these big paid factory workers that everybody talks bad of have done nothing but spread the wealth on carnival midways here in detroit.it seems that since they havent gotten a chance to get any of the benefit alls they wanna do is knock it!!!bottom line is michigan carnivals are off and running,starting what IS going to be ANOTHER GOOD SEASON!!!good luck to michigan!!and may all of ya have a helluva season!!!!!
[/quote
You were just typing too fast,he's a slow reader.LOL

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality-Ayn Rand
well, to get back to the subject.......why not pontiac? always did pretty good there with link shows........
personally i dont think detroit's been worth playing since.....ohhh about 85? 86? been so long i dont even remember haha.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
I won't waste my time trying to read that drivel. No paragraphs.
UserPostedImage
WTF!!!!!toyota dosent need help is rite!!!maybe you should keep up with facts!!toyota is controlled in many ways by there government due to the government OWNING such a large portion of the company!!US auto companies are the only major auto suppliers that are not, or have not up too this point been overseen by their governing country!anyone who says our factory workers should take a look at how those FOREIGNERS do things IS fuc** up!!i agree unions arent worth a s*** anymore!!i agree that there have been serious mistakes made in the auto industry!!but if you cant admit that the auto industry played a HUGE role in how well off this country once was your CRAZY!!!!some people better start looking a little more at the big picture and stop blaming the auto industry for the BANKING WORLDS f**k ups!!people will boycotte the US auto makers but they wont boycotte the US banks huh?i know why and so do you!!you NEED money from those banks!! there are no other banks that will help ya because none exist!!youll stand in line for a truck payment and after interest and fees pay double or MORE what you bought it for but you NEED THEM!!!so its ok that they steal from you and pay ceo guys 10 million dollar BONUSES!!!!!!those foreign auto makers dont have to borrow money from our banks to operate so therfore they dont have huge interest rates to pay!us as a voting society have turned this country into what it has become,not roger smith or our newer automotive CEO's!!!THINK BIGGER THAN THE NEWS WANTS YOU TOO IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!dont just take from america!!! be an AMERICAN!!!,even if it costs a little more!!and yes that goes for the auto industry as well!!!,,,,,,and to all who want to see the industry fall!!id love to see when the repo guys start pulling on your midway,especially because you are paying A MILLION DOLLARS FOR A RIDE!!!!!!A FRICKEN CARNIVAL RIDE!!!has anyone at all b****ed about million dollar metal fabrications rolling outta the pole barns??not here anyways!!!!or for that matter 200k$ rides even!!! i mean comeon people THINK!!!
The *Big 3* are only the *Detroit 3* now, and soon to be the *Detroit 1.5* the way things are going.