Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ridee-O

[?]I don't remember making those seats. one of my paratroopers is on e-bay ,only a few minites left--#150329559228

Wow, sold for $188.01, nice. I had tried bidding on it earlier, but I just have to be careful how I spend my money right now. Oh well, maybe in the future. That is a beautiful model, too.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
[?]I don't remember making those seats. one of my paratroopers is on e-bay ,only a few minites left--#150329559228
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by powersbt

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

It's not sold, still there. I take it there must been more than just the IHC Octopus.

Why the change of your signature??

He jumped ship from Wades to his new show

Not exactly Roman but good guess. LOL

Yeah, I figured I would ask him about it personally. Thus why I had quoted him. Just seemed odd that it changed so suddenly.

*EDIT*
I see that this topic has been posted on the Main Forum. Back to the original topic.
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by powersbt

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

It's not sold, still there. I take it there must been more than just the IHC Octopus.

Why the change of your signature??

He jumped ship from Wades to his new show

Not exactly Roman but good guess. LOL
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by technical park fan

kits

Just out of curiosity, which one's?
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by technical park fan

i have a couple of rah models id liek to get rid of.

Are they built or kits? Which one's?
i have a couple of rah models id liek to get rid of.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by tjscarnivaloflights

There was also an RAH Paratrooper and an RAH Zipper which I bought
"Buy it now" for $45.00 each and they look great, just need lights....Ha, haa Pics are attached....

TJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...me=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...amp;_trkparms=algo%3DCRX 

The Paratrooper is made from an IHC swinger...and it doesn't look like any of the parts are from the RAH kit.
Good model though!
If you don't like Hank Williams, you can kiss my ass.
Ah, I just figured out who that guy is. On Ridemodelers, has a model show called LB Shows. John is his name. I like that Paratrooper, that's a fantastic pick up for $45.00, the tubs actually came from Warren Renauld, John posted about a year or so ago.