Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I don't know the answer to your question, all I know is that magazine screwed me for life, now I read everything starting at the back. It can really screw up a good book...lol

Oh well, old habits die hard...

[:D]hahahahaha[:D]
The-Novelty-Man
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

I go back a little further than the AB. I remember the old Billboard. Had it all, routes, ads, news for evrybody. Then the AB came along and it kinda lost's flavor and direction. How many remembber the saying A dollar, a road map and Billboard?

The last jump.[V]
Now that's funny !!!![:D][:D][:D]I thought I was the only one with that dislecick thing with books[;)]
Quote:

quote:

I don't know the answer to your question, all I know is that magazine screwed me for life, now I read everything starting at the back. It can really screw up a good book...lol

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
I go back a little further than the AB. I remember the old Billboard. Had it all, routes, ads, news for evrybody. Then the AB came along and it kinda lost's flavor and direction. How many remembber the saying A dollar, a road map and Billboard?
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
You mean there are SHOWMAN here? i thought they were all foodies, fans and "hey-wuz zat ride on interstate 100", types.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Prof. Lee Kolozsy

Totally unfair...

comparing this site to the AB...

Most of the people writing about the amusement industry here at least know something about the business...

UserPostedImage
Totally unfair...

comparing this site to the AB...

Most of the people writing about the amusement industry here at least know something about the business...
Prof.
Why stir it...
when you can fling it directly into the fan...

We have two large bins full of AB's from 70's to early 80. We go thru them now & then, when we see someone we know in them, we give them to them.
Nothing like seeing someone light up with a smile.[:D]
Quote:

quote:

I'd forgotten about that. Thank you for the memory.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Quote:

quote:

[:D]
I bet we could still sell old issues to guys don't know any better...

Stopped in Showtown once and asked if they had a AB...The bartender said someone was reading it and I could have it when they were done...I said I wanted to buy one...The bartender took the thing away from the guy and gave it to me....lol