Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
They are also offering more discounts to Residents
http://www2.tbo.com/cont...rs-new-residents-discou/ 
Herb
Here is some more on Disney Problems and read the comments at the bottom.
http://www2.tbo.com/cont...y-unknown-number-people/ 
Herb
The deal I got in the mail today was $795 per Adult (including room all parks and meals) and 2 kids 3-9 stay, play and eat for free for 5 nights 6 days...

We can get for less then $2000 what we spent about $7000 2 years ago...Of course the room won't be as nice
Well personally I doubt that we have seen the last of the cuts. I just got an email this morning telling me of new room rates for Anuual Passholders which are the lowest I have seen for the time of year they are giving them (April 2-June 18) in over 5 years.....Wouldnt be surprised to see some cubacks on park times soon....I know Universal shut down "Twister" mainly for budget reasons till at least Spring.....
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Smith

Well....Being a somewhat Disney fanatic (I go usually at least twice a year) this deal doesnt really smell very good to me. $99 for a two day pass with no park hopping privilidge averages out to STILL is averaging out to be over $54 per day. Not much of a savings considering that Universal right down the street is selling a $99 day 7 day pass which allows you to jump between their two parks. I guess it would depend on how much each local family goes to Disney each year. I have met lots of locals and it seems that the majority of them already have that seasonal annual pass (Which I have) and that they go about 8-10 times a year for a day or two at a time.

Then the other question would be...."Which two parks do I go to???" which I can personally see good ol dad which doesnt want to see little Timmy cry buy "2 sets" of these tickets for each memeber of the family...Pretty neat considering if he would plunk down an extra 4 or 5 buck per family member he could have annual passes for each for the year....

Nice deal......maybe. A better deal would be $59 rooms at the Grand Floridian....[:D]

I will have to check out that Universal deal....

I have been to Disney at least 9 or 10 times and Magic Kingdom is still number 1 in my book...Epcot would be my choice for the second day...It has been awhile since I was there and I am sure it has got better.

Only went to Universal once,so I am definately overdue...Just have to factor in the finance end....jeff
Well....Being a somewhat Disney fanatic (I go usually at least twice a year) this deal doesnt really smell very good to me. $99 for a two day pass with no park hopping privilidge averages out to STILL is averaging out to be over $54 per day. Not much of a savings considering that Universal right down the street is selling a $99 day 7 day pass which allows you to jump between their two parks. I guess it would depend on how much each local family goes to Disney each year. I have met lots of locals and it seems that the majority of them already have that seasonal annual pass (Which I have) and that they go about 8-10 times a year for a day or two at a time.

Then the other question would be...."Which two parks do I go to???" which I can personally see good ol dad which doesnt want to see little Timmy cry buy "2 sets" of these tickets for each memeber of the family...Pretty neat considering if he would plunk down an extra 4 or 5 buck per family member he could have annual passes for each for the year....

Nice deal......maybe. A better deal would be $59 rooms at the Grand Floridian....[:D]
Well,that is good for me personally (the Disney deal)....Took the family last April and it was around $350 just for admission....Looks like for about $100 more we could go for 2 days this year...jeff
all over the news today lay offs are on the way