Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Smaller carnivals covering shopping centers, local festivals, schools inlcude:

California Carnival Company (Sam Johnston)
Carnival of Fun (Ken Johnston)
American Traveling Shows (Rick Larson)
Pacific Coast Shows (Lopez Bros.)
Paul Maurer Shows

Butler Amusements can occationally be found in a shopping center or at a school carnival.

Davis Enterprises, whila a large show, does a lot of church fairs and school fairs in the LA area.

Mike
Helms & Sons, Christiansen (sp) are very good mid size shows. I see both of them a lot around Los Angeles. There maybe a few more. However there are a lot of fly by night outfits out this way, which I personally wouldn't want to work for.

RCS, Butler, Midway of Fun, Shamrock, and Davis are pretty much the dominating shows in the state.
Im not sure. Theres a ton of small parks in Socal too. So there might not be local show playing still dates. Ive been out there alot and never seen any.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Erik9976

RCS, Butler, Davis, Shamrock, Funtastic, and Midway of Fun are the big West Coast shows.

i am not talking about big shows.are there any small 40 milers that stay in the inner cities ?
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
RCS, Butler, Davis, Shamrock, Funtastic, and Midway of Fun are the big West Coast shows.
i have been on the east coast all my life.
i was just wondering are all the shows on the west coast huge shows that play big spots ?
CA. has a lot of big cities ,seems like a 40 milers would be able make a good living just playing still dates around any of the larger cities.
thanks

with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage