Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hula_Honey

Hmmmmm... I agree. Punk Robbing is a completely different story than what we have here. I'm just not going to go into any details........

I have asked that this matter be dropped..I have said I wish I had not made the comment,but people refuse to let it go..

Do I have to describe the Method on an open message board as to what happened??I would rather not,but if people continue to push -I will.

Glenn,you sound like you run a nice clean operation,throw a lot of stock,no beefs ,Etc....I know you are not that naive to believe that is the case with everyone..

Try to read between the lines people,and let this matter drop.

Thank you....jeff

Hmmmmm... I agree. Punk Robbing is a completely different story than what we have here. I'm just not going to go into any details........
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cakes

I think the point jeff is trying to make is that there is right and wrong things to do on a midway. I'm on the food end and sometimes some kid will come up with only a buck or two, i always try to give them something, not everybody is trying to beat you, so don't try to beat them.

If that guy did'nt take the kids dollar someone else would of...Besides what else could the kid do with a buck??? Nothing.

I agree with you there Glenn,

I wish I had not said what I said,but I can not change it now..I could delete it ,but it has been quoted so I can't change that..I started out trying to answer some questions ,but this thread got morphed away as topics often do....My fault again..

There is more to this story than I will put on an open board as to the method,but I really don't want to.

Being accused of making it up has bugged me all day...But if this dies away I will be happy...jeff
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cakes

I think the point jeff is trying to make is that there is right and wrong things to do on a midway. I'm on the food end and sometimes some kid will come up with only a buck or two, i always try to give them something, not everybody is trying to beat you, so don't try to beat them.

If that guy did'nt take the kids dollar someone else would of...Besides what else could the kid do with a buck??? Nothing.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustJeff

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by obol

you say it was the kids last buck...then you say it was early ...why take the kid to the fair if you dont have money to spend?...sounds like a made up story to me..and whats the point?[?]

And a Buck sure is'nt Punk Robbin....

It ain't the buck----It is the method---and I didn't invent the term....jeff

Letting a Kid play for a Buck last one or not still is'nt Punk Robbin....

The kid was 10 how does he know if he was called in or not??? He must of really wanted to Play or he would'nt of gave up his last Dollar...I've seen kids that managed their money better then most adults...

Only letting your kids play Prize Everytime joints are fine to a Point...But, sooner or later you are gonna have to let them rely on themselves to either win or lose...otherwise they will have a false sense of entitlement and will get a harsh lesson when they enter the real world on their own.

For the record I've had as many if not more kids beat my Tub joint then adults...When they win they win big and if they fail, atleast they tried and had fun...
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

you say it was the kids last buck...then you say it was early ...why take the kid to the fair if you dont have money to spend?...sounds like a made up story to me..and whats the point?[?]

It ain't the buck----It is the method---and I didn't invent the term....jeff
Quote:

quote:

Number one- I don't make up stories.

Number 2 why it was his last buck is totally irrelevant..

We go for the parade and wristbands and I give the kids a few bucks if you really must know.Do you need to know every detail??I didn't name names or the show.It was simply a conversation that seems to have taken a wrong turn,and I apologise if I offended anyone.

I will repeat----I do not make up stories or exaggerate and am offended at the statement..

I have been posting here for a year now on a lot of topics and this is the first time I have been accused of that....jeff

Quote:

quote: