Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by shopdude

yes indy all by hand

lol them was the days push push pull pull i remember that time the rope snaped got news poor guy that scared the s*** out of me
yes indy all by hand
R.J.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by shopdude

jeff can set the wild mouse pretty fast i" think "he did it in perry in 16 hours an you should have seen stefon tear down the the indy in 5 hours sunday nite in auburndale was movin

they still do the flzer [mean indy by hand
Back to the point of ...it depends on how much time you have.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BUB

crane time for big a's was 10-11 hours and 14 total. teardown was 9-10. 2 cranes complete in 8 hours rolling out the gate.

Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
crane time for big a's was 10-11 hours and 14 total. teardown was 9-10. 2 cranes complete in 8 hours rolling out the gate.
what the ????
Always depends on how long we have. Usually about 12-15 hrs with the crane. Then a few for the rest of the ride. Teardown is about 10 hrs with the crane.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnivalguy135

just wonderin how long it took for them to set there wild mouse roller coaster up

Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
thanks everybody
jeff can set the wild mouse pretty fast i" think "he did it in perry in 16 hours an you should have seen stefon tear down the the indy in 5 hours sunday nite in auburndale was movin
R.J.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FNO Sean

What do ya say is faster for them? The wild Mouse or Flizter and Racing coasters?

Mouse is faster, I believe. The Flitzers (Racing & Indy 500) have a lot more iron that needs to be handled, due to the footprint. Mouse is laid out for a crane, with fewer pieces.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
What do ya say is faster for them? The wild Mouse or Flizter and Racing coasters?