Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
see ya then...hurry!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BozoBob

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by sausageseller

Tell NG to get the satellite working for me and some cold Ultras in the fridge, will ya. LOL

Yeah, I'll get right on it. lol First I got to get him out of bed.

You may need a atom bomb for that. LOL

Quote:

quote:

When are you coming down?

26th

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by awesomecarnie

Great pictures, must be nice to get massive fairs. lol
Biggest show we get is NAME, bunch of s***.

NAME is a class act-you're fortunate to get them.

Depending on which unit you get. I've seen them look spectacular one week and then... the next. All depends

Just look out for the BUTTCRACKS justin!
Quote:

quote:

Tell NG to get the satellite working for me and some cold Ultras in the fridge, will ya. LOL

Yeah, I'll get right on it. lol First I got to get him out of bed.
When are you coming down?
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by AJDEJR

Here are the first set of photos of the South Florida Fair '09 in West Palm Beach! I am trying some new things with my photos this year starting with a few panoramic views. The photo of the Giant Wheel and Mardi Gras is a double photo, the wide ones are a 90 - 180 degree shots, will have more later as the fair gets under way!

http://good-times.webshots.com/...1UqybQT?vhost=good-times 

Thanks for the pics.

http://good-times.webshots.com/...893501240044912707yKqUyD 

Is this Mrs. D's operation?

yep
Oh, you could probably say that about any show. They all have highs and lows, but some of the lows.... -Frank looked FANTASTIC in Orlando, but we all walked around Fowlerville scratching our heads.

Then there was Carnival X (or Y) in Chisholm-a WTF moment to be sure.

When the comment was made about NAME it came from a Canadian correspondent, and that means that it was mainly the old Conklin stuff that was in reference. If you've seen Conklin for years at the spots they shared with CVS they were always top notch.

I've seen NAME at three events I played in 2008, Dade County, Burlington Steamboat Days, and the Plymouth BlueBerry Festival. Plymouth and Burlington were different units-so it wasn't like one was first unit, one was second or third. The equipment looked good, the canvas was in good shape, bulbs were in place, etc. I shot the videos to prove it.

It's murder out here, I'll be the first to admit that. I'm not above taking a shot when a shot is deserved. It's hard to understand how NAME gets to be a target just because they are the biggest.

For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by awesomecarnie

Great pictures, must be nice to get massive fairs. lol
Biggest show we get is NAME, bunch of s***.

NAME is a class act-you're fortunate to get them.

Depending on which unit you get. I've seen them look spectacular one week and then... the next. All depends
Hey everyone, thanks for the compliments! Yes is has been warm here 75-83 average so far, water temp at the beach is 74 and traffic on the roads are still crazy!
More photos soon!

Yes its Wades fair but he books in a few different independents and other shows equipment