Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

And of course the biggest event of them all...

My Grand Arrival on February 10th.

***Security will be tight but, my people will make me available for photo's for atleast 20 minutes, reserve your spot now as space is limited...

Thanks for the warning, I will have to remember to pack my boots cause the Crap is getting deep really fast....[;)][;)]

Boots will be fine, however you may be required to take them off at security check points.[;)] We recommend sandals...[8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

***Security will be tight but, my people will make me available for photo's for atleast 20 minutes, reserve your spot now as space is limited...

Thanks for the warning, I will have to remember to pack my boots cause the Crap is getting deep really fast....[;)][;)]
yes beau you are so right how coud i forget the parade thats on set up day of tradeshow! wow! looks like we have a full party schedule plus the state fair is going on! so if your bored looks like you need to come to gibtown! theres never a dull moment just come by the club we will make sure you have plenty to do! there is no better fun than the gaspirilla parade our float is the best thanks to you pughjr!!!
Its never too soon, but it might be too late...get your hiney checked!
Don't forget the best party of the year, Gasparilla parade saturday before the trade show we still have a couple seats available if interested all the food,drink and fun you can handle.Last year we won an award for our float. Ask Lotman or Bolarina they were there.
oh! and dont forget the annual golf tournament always a great fun day it will be mon. day before tradeshow opens just pack your clubs steak dinner and live music dont have to golf to join in it will be the official kick off party! if you dont have a foursome theres plenty of old and new friends to join in with! so dont miss this great event call club if you need any details!summerfield country club! great prizes! good drinks! great food!! good party!
Its never too soon, but it might be too late...get your hiney checked!
congrats on bike fest going 5 days, it gets bigger and bigger every year.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson

this weekend is the circus at the club grounds. next week is the bikefest. bike fest is a 5 day event this year.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com