Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Luck Mag....The way my luck goes if you find them when the
Goons are done with me you can have them....[;)]
You would be surpised what they could use ! your corneas may give someone sight for the first time ! Its not just vital organs that are needed .
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by secret.squirrel

Prayers are with you here as well. I can't sign my donor card though. The history of diseases like Parkinsons and Diabetes in my family prevent my stuff from being usable...

when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
Back of TN Driver Lic. Peace be with you.
i signed up as soon as i turned 18
BeauceCarnavalMan
Prayers are with you here as well. I can't sign my donor card though. The history of diseases like Parkinsons and Diabetes in my family prevent my stuff from being usable...
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Bowler Roller

I've heard that checking that box alone does not make you a donor.

True here in Michigan, even if you check the box off and say yes and sign your name, you still need a witness to sign it.

Still praying for you Magfly.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Even is you dont sign your donor card make your family aware that you want to be a donor ,some of us ae procrastinators !! bottom line even if you sign your family can say no ,so discuss the undiscussable at the dinner table tonight !!
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
I've heard that checking that box alone does not make you a donor.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
thank you all for your support !! not real sure in the states but here in Canada you can sign up on line or where you get your drivers licence as well , best way of recycling there is !! [:D]
As explained to me, all DMVs had that capacity. Sign up people, just the thought of helping someone else live make you feel good. Our Prayers are with you Mags.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked