Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
It says on the website that your application has to be processed 14 days prior to the trade show for the $50.00 to be waived.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 3genstrong

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bolarina

and dont forget the club has the iisa jerry bohlander golf tournament monday day before tradeshow opens so there wil be music and steak dinner so bring your clubs and join in the fun it is going to be the kick off party! golfing at summerfield country club! great pizes!

I'll be working the putting contest so stop by there, Golfers, and help me beat the chipping contest! Last year was the first year we beat them and I'd like to do it again! So far the weather forecast is looking great, mid to upper 70's and sunny! Don't miss it! And, BTW, if you're in the carnival business and plan on coming to the trade show, you should become a member of our club! It's $30 to join and only $25/year for dues and there's no charge for IISA members to attend the show! PM me if anyone's interested!

I tried to join in November once and the lady told me that if I was joining just to get into the trade show for free it was too late and I'd have to pay the $50 to get in and then join when I was there...This was in 2002.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bolarina

and dont forget the club has the iisa jerry bohlander golf tournament monday day before tradeshow opens so there wil be music and steak dinner so bring your clubs and join in the fun it is going to be the kick off party! golfing at summerfield country club! great pizes!

I'll be working the putting contest so stop by there, Golfers, and help me beat the chipping contest! Last year was the first year we beat them and I'd like to do it again! So far the weather forecast is looking great, mid to upper 70's and sunny! Don't miss it! And, BTW, if you're in the carnival business and plan on coming to the trade show, you should become a member of our club! It's $30 to join and only $25/year for dues and there's no charge for IISA members to attend the show! PM me if anyone's interested!
Playing games for a living.
Don't forget to go to the Museum Jamboree on Wed. Lots of fun!
great superbowl party at the gibtown club! boy they sure know how to throw a party!!! i am sure theres alot more fun for tradeshow!!!!!!
Its never too soon, but it might be too late...get your hiney checked!
Matt, STILL TIME!! Better get busy. Wouldn't want to disappoint Nick would you?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Yo Matt, any plans for an official MCW Meet & Greet?

Sorry, no official plans for a meet n greet but everyone is welcome to stop by the MCW booth in the breezeway to say hello.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
HMM.. this makes me want to make the drive down!! i get my new car next week.. might be able to arrange 3days off... i miss the bizz so much its not even funny!! just wish i had a place to overnight while i was down there!! who knows mabey ill find someone from indiana headed down there... let me know if anyone has ideas!!
***BUMP***

Getting close, anyone from Bair Bros. going to attend???
Tom, is that same guy who says he had joints on Crown,but was really only a Pit Boss for Bill Phyle's Mr Bill's Concessions??????????
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality-Ayn Rand