Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Just as I suspected, Pinetar has no guts. All talk and fluff and no substance. Just like Obama.

Benji, my beef on the list of reasons is with Pinetar, not with you. Yes you listed some reasons, but 99% of Obama supporters cannot give any reason other than "he is for change" and Pinetar here cannot even go that far. Yet he criticizes McCain supporters....hypocrite is what he is....

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

Translation: He cannot answer your question Flamo, and give specific reasons to vote for Obama. /quote]

No time for that, too late. I'm busy preparing for election setup tonight. Curly & Cowboy are loading ride fence for extreme crowd control. Carnies know about crowd control, right.

Heavy is at the gym working out so he is prepared to tackle those who enter the "no-campaign wear" zone. Get that; no garb, no accessories, no donkey/elephant earings, no nail files.

However, I do have to empathize with voters who are having problems and I'm not much of a patch.[;)] Be Nice, Be Nice, Be Nice.......

UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by back40

it would make a great back end show.... sorry guys... just had to add my 2 cents...

Thats funny......funnier yet, have one that changes from Bush to McCain, scarier yet !
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by stickjoint

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

You must search for the truth on your own, my son, as I am too humble to exert influence on the weak minds here.
Obligatory[;)][;)]

Translation: He cannot answer your question Flamo, and give specific reasons to vote for Obama.
[/quot

give us a reason why you voted for dumb azz bush ???????????

Ummm, HELLO, President Bush is not running for reelection, so that is a moot point, that election was four years ago, where have you been? Get out of the past. I have not seen one person here post specifically why America should vote for Obama or why they are personally. I posted some reasons why I will vote for McCain in another topic. All I hear from Obama supporters is "he is for change." Well, what does that mean? Be specific! List his accomplishments! He has spent less than one term as US Senator....and has spent over half that time running for President! You, Obama cannot vote "present" as President of the United States, he will have to make some real decisions and not stradle the fence like he is so good at!

Like a typical right wing or left wing person, you don't have your ears open. You keep complaining that nobody gave specific reasons. Well I have been talking for the last few months but you just haven't been listening. Well to me at least. You have been listening to Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, or the likes.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by stickjoint

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

You must search for the truth on your own, my son, as I am too humble to exert influence on the weak minds here.
Obligatory[;)][;)]

Translation: He cannot answer your question Flamo, and give specific reasons to vote for Obama.
[/quot

give us a reason why you voted for dumb azz bush ???????????

Ummm, HELLO, President Bush is not running for reelection, so that is a moot point, that election was four years ago, where have you been? Get out of the past. I have not seen one person here post specifically why America should vote for Obama or why they are personally. I posted some reasons why I will vote for McCain in another topic. All I hear from Obama supporters is "he is for change." Well, what does that mean? Be specific! List his accomplishments! He has spent less than one term as US Senator....and has spent over half that time running for President! You, Obama cannot vote "present" as President of the United States, he will have to make some real decisions and not stradle the fence like he is so good at!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Missin it

Joe,
I gotta pass along a "thank you" for the pic. It is not the screen saver for all 18 stores in our company. I think that works out to roughly 40 monitors

Thanks,
Buddy

Great...!!!
LOL
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan L.

I do see an evil element behind his astounding rise in popularity.

LOL, you guys scare too easily, stay away from the scary videos and comic books.[;)]

Time will tell.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan L.

LOL, you guys scare too easily, stay away from the scary videos and comic books.[;)]
UserPostedImage
Joe,
I gotta pass along a "thank you" for the pic. It is not the screen saver for all 18 stores in our company. I think that works out to roughly 40 monitors

Thanks,
Buddy
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)