Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

You better run to the liquor store and get yourself a bottle of Corbys rot gut to cry in election night as you certainly won't need champagne.

Sounds like you got some experience of knowing what to buy for the drunks you run to the polls.

Coming from the current home state of voter fraud I guess you would know!

Registering to vote is a step of the voting process, so voter registration fraud, is voter fraud.

Some of Obama's money came from "poor people", just like every candidate, but the bulk of the money she's spent to get this far has come from banking institutions, drug companies, foreigners, lobbyists...etc, just like every candidate. He's just better at fooling the "poor" than McCain is.

The fact is that he has very bad plans for this country, and the people who control him (Congress) have even worse plans for us.

My crystal ball is telling me that my grandkids will never see a travelling carnival, and Congress/Obama will be one of the big reasons.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
I think it's safe to say that most, if not all, of the minds are made up here about who is voting for who. There's no converting/convincing/cajoling/badgering/harassing/etc. that's gonna change minds. Can we take a break from this back-and-forth BS, and let the PEOPLE speak, and see what their decision is, when everything wraps up tomorrow night? Whatever that decision is, we've gotta live with it, regardless of what happens.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mountaineer

If McCain had OBAMA's money he could run the same kind of campaign !! But he don't have Muslum friends feeding him money..

Sorry my friend you are wrong on this one. Obama did not have the money in the beginning. It came as his campaign grew. This is one of the first years that even I, a white, conservative Baptist, donated money to a campaign. Obama's money came from poor folks like myself who know that we need changes. Look around you. Is the bottom line of your business better today than it was six years ago?

As far as for Pain's executive experience, please everyone be honest with yourself. Do you really think that running a town of less than 10000 is the same as running a nation of 300,000,000? Obama represented more folks in his State Senatorial District than Palin has in her whole state. Saying Palin has the executive ability is like saying that because I run a few grab joints that I can operate a complete major show. I can't do that, nor can she truly run the nation.

Now concering ACORN. Again I say "get your facts right". There has not been voter fraud due to ACORN. The fraud takes place when one votes, not when one registers. Even McCain supporter Gov. Charlie Crist says that there has not been fraud. This was more of a Fox News creation story. The one thing that I will say that you would agree with is that we should at least get out there and vote. That is what really matters. The show will go on no matter which one is the winner. For me I think that it will just move a bit easier with a President Obama.

Well like a true liberal you conveniently leave out the fact that Sarah Palin is the governor of Alaska, and has brought real change to her state. She fought against the corruption in both parties, and brought spending under control. Oh and did I mention that she has a 90%+ approval rating from her constituents, Republican and Democrat? She has more executive experience in the last two years than Obama has in his entire life. She made real decisions that have affected the folks of her state, fought her opponents and even her own party. Obama has voted "present" how many times while a state senator? What bills has he introduced in the US senate that mark "change?" What are his accomplishments? He has spent less than one term in the US senate, and has spent half that time running for President! He will have to make real decisions, not stradle the fence and vote "present" or say "I misunderstood the vote and am asking to have my vote changed." Ah, that must be the "change" he talks about....

Fox News did not "create" the Acorn scandal. The FBI has been investigating them for awhile now. Many news outlets covered the story. Maybe voter fraud is not the right term to use, voter registration fraud is what I should have said. I mean come on, putting down the roster of the Dallas Cowboys registering to vote in Nevada? This group, which has been represented by Obama and has accepted donations from him, will do anything to get Obama elected--and that includes listing names of dead folks, listing names of folks that no longer reside in the communities they are being registered in, one guy was quoted as saying he was approached over seventy times to register by members of Acorn, and he was compensated with money and cigarettes! This is fraud at some of it's worst. Hanidcapped folks being taken to vote and being forced to vote for Obama, folks marking their ballots for McCain and a "helper" changing it to Obama, I mean this is disgusting. This election will go down as the most corrupt in history.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sausageseller sez:
Quote:

quote:

Fact: Obama campaign has recived millions in illegal campaign contributions. Obama own aunt is in this country illegaly and donated to his campaign!
Fact: Obama views and voting record are totaly opposite of true christian teachings. Abbortion and gay marriage being the LEAST of THESE!
Fact: Gov,. Palin has more EVECUTIVE branch experience than Obama and Biden.
Obamas 130 "PRESENT" votes in the Il. senate equals= a candy #SS That would not take a stand!
Fact:
Acorn paying voters and driving them to the polls is VOTE FRAUD! Registering illegal voters is VOTE FRAUD.
Acorn has used federal tax dollars advocating for Obama. That is illegal!

You better run to the liquor store and get yourself a bottle of Corbys rot gut to cry in election night as you certainly won't need champagne.
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

If McCain had OBAMA's money he could run the same kind of campaign !! But he don't have Muslum friends feeding him money..

Sorry my friend you are wrong on this one. Obama did not have the money in the beginning. It came as his campaign grew. This is one of the first years that even I, a white, conservative Baptist, donated money to a campaign. Obama's money came from poor folks like myself who know that we need changes. Look around you. Is the bottom line of your business better today than it was six years ago?

As far as for Pain's executive experience, please everyone be honest with yourself. Do you really think that running a town of less than 10000 is the same as running a nation of 300,000,000? Obama represented more folks in his State Senatorial District than Palin has in her whole state. Saying Palin has the executive ability is like saying that because I run a few grab joints that I can operate a complete major show. I can't do that, nor can she truly run the nation.

Now concering ACORN. Again I say "get your facts right". There has not been voter fraud due to ACORN. The fraud takes place when one votes, not when one registers. Even McCain supporter Gov. Charlie Crist says that there has not been fraud. This was more of a Fox News creation story. The one thing that I will say that you would agree with is that we should at least get out there and vote. That is what really matters. The show will go on no matter which one is the winner. For me I think that it will just move a bit easier with a President Obama.

Fact: Obama campaign has recived millions in illegal campaign contributions. Obama own aunt is in this country illegaly and donated to his campaign!
Fact: Obama views and voting record are totaly opposite of true christian teachings. Abbortion and gay marriage being the LEAST of THESE!
Fact: Gov,. Palin has more EVECUTIVE branch experience than Obama and Biden.
Obamas 130 "PRESENT" votes in the Il. senate equals= a candy #SS That would not take a stand!
Fact:
Acorn paying voters and driving them to the polls is VOTE FRAUD! Registering illegal voters is VOTE FRAUD.
Acorn has used federal tax dollars advocating for Obama. That is illegal!

Sorry Chris, but I think Obama's gonna take it.
Kenny.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

fine, fine. Mccain gets in, croaks in a few months and Palin can save the nation.

She is far more qualified with executive branch experience than Obama is, so yep, she would be just fine. IF that were to happen.

Folks said Reagan was too old, and heck, he even got shot in his first year, survived, and served two terms, leading this country through some of the greatest economic times in history, while at the same time staring down rouge leaders without backing down, and helped end the Cold War. Let's see Obama try that....

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Trucker090

Quote:

quote:

"If Obama can't fix what ails us, no one can. You will be surprised what he will do."

I am with Pinetar on this one. I truly do have great confidence that Obama is our best choice. McCain took a journey to the Dark Side very early in this race, and nobody should want to go there anymore. If we all ran our businesses like the McCain campaign we would not survive a year. Obama was able to run an efficient operation from the very beginning.

If McCain had OBAMA's money he could run the same kind of campaign !! But he don't have Muslum friends feeding him money.. If Obama gets in we will all know how it is to get shafted without the vasoline...How could anyone vote for that Jag!!

And McCain does not have a group like Acorn to try and help him along with voter fraud, either, like Obama does.