Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
The indiago. Lumalusion. Karat 2000 are also there year round.
Nice pics. Who owns The Flying Carpet fun house? I remember that piece when it played Chicago back in the eighties. Rides and joints look great.
I painted that flight to mars about 10 years ago,at wisdom shop in Moreno Colorado. It looks like its still in pretty good shape. I think it only goes up a couple times per year.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by litepride

flamo were my locations so bad you could not find my rides to photo or crowds so big around them could not get to them? lol

Owe you an apology Kenny, I had a few things going and it was an oversight on my part. I did get to meet the owners son, and I did hint about a raise for you. Lot of people but not much being spent, I can tell you that.

The fair board owns some joints, buying the Love Bugs, Skyride, Giant wheel, Carrousel and Log Flume. The close up was the same system we used on the snowmobile. Had a joint that used air to shoot a ball at 3 cups to win, was getting a lettle money. The chicken joint was also getting a little money. Talley's slide was doing about the best with the Love Bugs doing quite well but the grosses were down 10% - 20% from everybody I talked to.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Nice work on the close ups. Get on the catwalk next time and shoot. Which pieces were permanent to the park?
UserPostedImage
The Flight to Mars is a great looking piece, as is the other fun houses. With what ive seen in these pics, and the ones from the S.C. State Fair, the North American rides are starting to catch up with over seas. Thanks for sharing, flamo !
flamo were my locations so bad you could not find my rides to photo or crowds so big around them could not get to them? lol
Big Kahuna nice paint job!
thanks for the pics flamo. the midway is independent.
real nice flamo, what show is that ?