Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
It seems the questions have been updated:
You DISAGREED with President Obama on 20 of the 25 questions. This means you disagree with the Obama position 80% of the time.

ObamaTest.com is pretty good as entertainment. :)

Blake
Who's a lefty?
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

This was originally posted a month before his election, October 10, 2008.

Well hell, I guess the test was C O R R E C T then but no one listened.

See ya lefty!

Oh, and we did put out an add for help because we opened up three weeks earlier than planned. I had a mother and two sons show up to winter quarters. Worked the one day and then we jumped to the town about 200 miles away. Along the trip, my crew van stopped for fuel and one of those wonderful American's shop lifted a damned candy bar, he bought and paid for a bag of sunflower seeds but swung with a candy bar! The Polly tied up my driver and the crew that was in the van for 3 hours while they ran NCIC's on them all............................. Never had that happen with the Hombres!

Geewizz66
This was originally posted a month before his election, October 10, 2008.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Why do you need to take a test to see if you agree with him or not??

Since 2008, has your life or business gotten better?? Can you and do you FEEL THE CHANGE?? I used all my hard before the season ended................

Pretty damned simple to me!

Geewizz66
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Wow, The DUD strikes again, going to page fifteen or twenty five or whatever to dredge up a three plus year old topic. Can't find anything current Dud? [doh]

That is because this board has become very boring. I don't check it as often as I did at one point and clicking on off topics they are all by the dude.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Here is another one

http://obamatest.com 

Quote:

You scored 42
You show promise, but you must study the writings of Barack, and you must tithe.

Yes i show PROMISE.. I am thankfully not brainwashed by him,I WILL SAY THAT!!
Wow, The DUD strikes again, going to page fifteen or twenty five or whatever to dredge up a three plus year old topic. Can't find anything current Dud? [doh]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
96% disagree just because I put not sure on the last question.
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide
I took the test again just now (Its been updated) and got this

Quote:

You DISAGREED with President Obama on 22 of the 25 questions. '

This means you disagree with the Obama position 88% of the time.

I dont think we have had a worse president! (Bush comes close though)