Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
They look Great so far !! Keep up the Great modeling Kenny !
Looks great so far Kenny. The detail is fantastic.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

Well It still amazes me that you hand make those things. I always sucked at models, Ive got a set of 3 star wars kits my wife got me a few christmases ago that I havent even opened.
Let me ask you something Kenny, are you going to do the whole RAS show train and all? Just curious..............
tre

Thanks Tre, and all the rest of you too! Right now my mission is to complete the show, that means rides, sideshows, joints, juice & grabs, ticket booths, towers, wagons... [:0]holy crap!, just thinking about it all makes me exhausted! Now that I've had ample time to consider your question Tre, probably not. I'm a ride and show builder, not a train enthusiast, aside from the fact I would have nowhere to fit it.

Kenny.

Amazing, Kenny. You have a lot of patience to scratchbuild and detail as much as you do. Can't wait to see the finished model.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Kenny your work is so awesome and I can't wait to see it complete !

Light towers yes I like light towers .
GO GATORS ! 2008 BCS National "Chomp-ions" !

It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies- Arthur Calwell
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by DrNickRiviera995

Love that Scrambler! What version of lighting are you going for?

Flourescents; green, yellow and white.
Kenny.

That looks awesome so far, keep up the great modelling Kenny. You do some awesome work....
Love that Scrambler! What version of lighting are you going for?
Thanks you guys![:D] Benji, I have also started the Round Up, 16 tub Octopus, and a brand new Roll-o-Plane. I have to be on a flat ride ride spree now so my show ain't all wheels! Once I have these rides finished I'm gonna finish the first five of nine light tower/generators.[:D]

UserPostedImage
Kenny.