Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by razduck

how bout some game photos

and the AB used to put pictures of the carnies with its jackpot section

Don't hold your breath on Game pics...IF be chance we get to see some they are off in the distance and from the top of the Giant Wheel....

There are few exceptions though....

With-it, I'll be going to the state fair Thurs before they open, see if I can I can do you some good.

Think, Mini-Ball...I need some ideas. [:)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Don't hold your breath on Game pics...IF be chance we get to see some they are off in the distance and from the top of the Giant Wheel....

With-it, I'll be going to the state fair Thurs before they open, see if I can I can do you some good.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Actually, I am working on a one of a kind Dunk the Bozo booth for a very talented clown who travels with J&J Amusements. I'll be sure to start snapping photos of unique concessioneers and game booths. Maybe Matt, we could have some kind of photo contest to start bringing in some fresh photos say with a lap dance from a dunk clown for our winners?[:o)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Quote:

quote:

Few posters are able to socialize well enough to be able to get carnie pics. Their too busy riding, counting bubs, stuffing sausage down their throat and puking.

Are those things in order or picked at random???
Quote:

quote:

Few posters are able to socialize well enough to be able to get carnie pics. Their too busy riding, counting bubs, stuffing sausage down their throat and puking.
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

LOL---Will sing Kum-By-Yah with you later on ,Right now its 27 minutes to kick-off...jeff
All the time Jeff! Making it interesting is an art (get it).I better have a good sense of humor and not take things as an angle in the wrong way, look at what I do for the buck. I apologise to anyone for the raw humor as well! I ask that none of you take anything I do (as in my submissions) as a "knock" against any of you, EVER!!! I believe we can have a greater sense of fraternal respect without accusations and hard feelings and I know we all love this site. Heck, If I knew how to submit photos and videos(which I've been taking but storing right here next to my computer)I could entertain you all with some interesting anecdotes and funny musings in my world of visits to our shows in this great country of ours.Now , lets all hold hands and sing feelings! Your friend, the Dark Ride Artist[:D]
Appreciate that civil response my friend..At first it seemed like a crack at Matt.I apologise in return..

Keep up the great work.I envy you guys talent.My ex was a heck of an artist and probably could have made a career out of it had she not chose drugs to ruin her life..

Thanks again ,was not my intention to rang you up and I can see you are quick enough to notice the difference.Lots of people take s**t the wrong way and next thing you know you got a flame war..

Keep on keeping on....jeff