Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Is that Faller Bounce Castle really "bouncy", or just a replica of that bounce as seen at fairs & state fairs? I've not been on one since i was 10 or 11, though, i'm sure a 27 year old jumping in one would look outa place for sure. lol The last one i jumped in was at a company picnic at what used to be Chicopee in Benson, NC. Before the company got tight with their money, they had picnics back in the 80's & early 90's. There would be a nice big & tall red & white Moon Bounce they called it. The picnic lasted 3 days, Fri.Sat. & Sun. I stayed in that MoonBounce once for a whole hour, it was awesome. They also had a kiddie helicopter ride that day and 2 or 3 years before that, they had a small Ferris Wheel...slightly taller than a kiddie Wheel. I vagely remember riding that Wheel, it was pretty fun, and the helicopters were ok, a little boring, but atleast they did go up in the air a ways off of the ground. [:o)]

But getting back to the MoonBounce, used to be scared of those side poles inside it and the air blowing from the mat below...as someone scared me with a vacuum cleaner when i was young, locked me in the closet with one. So that noise and the way the MoonBounce "bounced" around reminded me of a vacuum cleaner hose. Don't Laugh LOL [:p] I look back now and all of it's funny now to think back at it, but back then it wasn't, knowing it could come get me and torture me to death by scaring the whits outa me...so i thought when i was 9 years old. lol A MoonBounce like that one that set up at the Chicopee Picnic would be awesome to have in the yard right about now....then again, i'd rather have a small amusement ride of some sort. That's really no different than a trampoline...well, maybe a little different, more bounce per ounce. lol

~Ben
Check his seller list. They have a bunch of IHC kits listed.
A rare item thought maybe someone on here is interested, only ships to United States, otherwise would not of released this tidbit lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-...WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem