Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
See buddy, It's clearly written on this dry erase board right here...lol
ONE MINUTE DELAY ENDS GAME.....LOL
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Seen them before....Just about the only one they ever get right is the Machine gun....lol

Check out these videos...The main one is from a guy trying to sell a Bottle Up on Ebay. The Real Hustle ones on the side are pretty good...Makes me wanna frame a Swinger...lol

I would have to pulled out the ole "shot Clock" on that guy [:D][8D][:D][8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Seen them before....Just about the only one they ever get right is the Machine gun....lol

Check out these videos...The main one is from a guy trying to sell a Bottle Up on Ebay. The Real Hustle ones on the side are pretty good...Makes me wanna frame a Swinger...lol

i would like to see the guy set the joint up with the tables blocked up so high ,very easy cop.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage

sounds like a guy who has nothing els to do with his time.
I was doing a search on games and this website came up.......Seems like everyone wants to tell the world how to beat the carnies....wow. I wonder what this guy does for a living?
http://www.blifaloo.com/...l-games.php?showall=true