Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rdcolles

And I'm still waiting to hear how you questioning a bunch of non-voting-age kids has anything to do with the election.

A teenager may not be able to vote but they sure as hell can go out and campaign for any canidate they choose. If a high school senior is 17 & can't vote in the 2008 election,it doesn't me his buddies who are 18 and registered to vote wont be influenced by what their friends are saying. It's called "Peer Pressure"...new thing, I understand if you have never heard of it...[;)]
A five year old could go back through and look at your posts and determine that the majority of your intent on here is to stir up trouble, hence the comment about your past violation(s) that got you a "vacation".

And the "Probley Kools or Newports....lol" certainly shows a lot about you.

And I'm still waiting to hear how you questioning a bunch of non-voting-age kids has anything to do with the election.

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Scared of what people will say? Anyone with half a brain could tell by my postings in this topic that I'm not scared of what people say, and can certainly hold my own in a political debate.

If you don't understand the difference between starting a thread with the sole purpose of causing trouble and participating in it, there's nothing I could say that would help you understand. It's like the difference between right or wrong, either you know it or you don't. And apparently you don't.

Unlike you guys I have too much class to START a "bash the candidate" thread on a CARNIVAL web site, but yes, I have no problem stooping to your level and explaining my side. I start and/or participate regularly in a lot of political forums on POLITICAL boards, so again I'm certainly not afraid of a fight.

Besides which, with the management of this site any anti McCain thread would be shut down immediately.

Matt allowing political bashing in the on-topic forum just means REAL carnival people won't take the site seriously. Since he's been on here numerous times today he's apparently just fine with that.

How can reporting what I see on the Road be considered as Starting Trouble???? Us "Real Carnies" would rather talk about other subjects we see on the road and at spots other then what rides were there.

Get real. Your past history and posts in this topic show otherwise...

How many times have you been banned from here for TOS violations?

What's what I've done before have to do what I say in this topic? If you don't like the Topic or the replies don't read it or post in it...
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Scared of what people will say? Anyone with half a brain could tell by my postings in this topic that I'm not scared of what people say, and can certainly hold my own in a political debate.

If you don't understand the difference between starting a thread with the sole purpose of causing trouble and participating in it, there's nothing I could say that would help you understand. It's like the difference between right or wrong, either you know it or you don't. And apparently you don't.

Unlike you guys I have too much class to START a "bash the candidate" thread on a CARNIVAL web site, but yes, I have no problem stooping to your level and explaining my side. I start and/or participate regularly in a lot of political forums on POLITICAL boards, so again I'm certainly not afraid of a fight.

Besides which, with the management of this site any anti McCain thread would be shut down immediately.

Matt allowing political bashing in the on-topic forum just means REAL carnival people won't take the site seriously. Since he's been on here numerous times today he's apparently just fine with that.

How can reporting what I see on the Road be considered as Starting Trouble???? Us "Real Carnies" would rather talk about other subjects we see on the road and at spots other then what rides were there.

Get real. Your past history and posts in this topic show otherwise...

How many times have you been banned from here for TOS violations?
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

Maybe we could hire the blue angels and have a hot air baloon show?[:D]

Here's a better idea. How bout you just go drive your non-carnival truck?
Quote:

quote:

This topic was started to see what others were seeing out on the Road. Not what they see or want to see on the News or Internet.

Guys on the Road working Joints like myself and Nick talk to more people in a Week then alot of you guys will do in your lifetime. There are plenty conversations between us and the GP that do not involve getting them to play. Like I said in the First post it looks like the Obama campaign is catering toward the teen vote. It's more of a Popularity Contest then a Political Race. Every single person I asked about their Obama Button COULD'NT answer a single question with a solid answer. Other then he's gonna Change America. Most of them did'nt even know he Smoked. Probley Kools or Newports....lol

And they were teens that couldn't vote, so exactly what impact are they going to have on the vote in November? Again, the county fair certainly isn't an accurate sampling of the voting demographics of an area.

Maybe we could hire the blue angels and have a hot air baloon show?[:D]
This topic was started to see what others were seeing out on the Road. Not what they see or want to see on the News or Internet.

Guys on the Road working Joints like myself and Nick talk to more people in a Week then alot of you guys will do in your lifetime. There are plenty conversations between us and the GP that do not involve getting them to play. Like I said in the First post it looks like the Obama campaign is catering toward the teen vote. It's more of a Popularity Contest then a Political Race. Every single person I asked about their Obama Button COULD'NT answer a single question with a solid answer. Other then he's gonna Change America. Most of them did'nt even know he Smoked. Probley Kools or Newports....lol