Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That is coming out really nice !! Keep up the Great modeling !!
Very nice work...like the colors
LOL! Thank you Tre![:D][:D][:D] You make me feel like I can keep up with all the other great modelers on here.[8D]
Kenny.

I'd like to see the "Trabant" and my love, the "Calypso"
GO GATORS ! 2008 BCS National "Chomp-ions" !

It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies- Arthur Calwell
I would really like to see the Rok'n'Rol. The show that I used to work with had the Rok'N'Rol that was on RAS. Somewhere I have a video of it in operation around 1994. I don't think I have any pictures of it. I wish I would have taken pictures because even though it was rough the original scenery was still on it. My plan is to someday build an HO version and I could have used those pictures to make the scenery.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Thanks Benji! I haven't decided, but it will probably be the Roll-O-Plane or the Scrambler. I really gotta get on some of these flat-rides,ie., Octopus, Rok N'Rol, Tip Top, Round Up, Meteor, otherwise my show is gonna be all wheels! There is a Club Lido in the planning stages too. After the Sidewalk Jamboree is done here in Edson I'm really gonna put my nose to the grindstone. All of the other modelers are kicking my *ss this year and it's really starting to p*ss me off![;)]

UserPostedImage
Kenny.

I can't wait to see more.
What is after the paratrooper?
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Thank you Nate and Chris![:D] One of THE extreme joys I get out of this is sharing it with cool people/artists like yourselves.
Thank you both again![:D]
Kenny.

Kenny that looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the finished Paratrooper, too. Keep up the great work!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Thanks Nate! I think I'm in the mood to finish off my Paratrooper tonight.[:D]
Kenny.