Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
he is just another idiot that thinks that every dollar we make is all profit, they never think about the fuel it took to get there,the health permits,and oh yea the beloved insurance payments,and on & on we can go.
Okay...

We want to work where some yutz pays $8 for a burger and $4 for a small Coke, the nut is a G or less, and what the hell, let's shoot for 5 or 6pm openings and water and electric within 20 feet too.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
I want your route $1,000 nut! We just paid 5K for 1 sausage joint and 2 pizza's Plus the $1,000 to get there
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

$4 for a 16 ounce soda?

Somebody...tell me where this guy goes! I need customers like this.

you are right. 8.00 for a hamburger it had to be a full pound burger.[:D] I was thinking about how much it cost to play some of these spots, when we pay 500.00 to a 1,000.00 for a spot. does he think we get the spots for free.
$4 for a 16 ounce soda?

Somebody...tell me where this guy goes! I need customers like this.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
this guy is a real jag off .i wonder how much profit a guy makes off propane ,ice,napkins i could go on and on but i wont.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
They don't think a restaurant has a high proffit margin too?
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
what this IDIOT fails to mention is the cost of operation for the joint, well lets see, fuel for starters keeps rising, as does the food products we have to buy to keep a food joint in operation. How about paying the help as well. This dumn ass needs to wake up and face reality..Supply and Demand.... you have the supply the public will buy the supply....