Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hey lizzzzzzz where u on a of a in the 90's if so do u remember a guy on the scrambler called (jimmie fatboy johnson )and wife anna if so whats up (stacymooers62@aol.com
wow. been outta touch for awhile. so sorry to hear about JJ. he was one heck of a guy.
sorry to get off the subject but marryjane email me stacymooers62@aol.com i have a question to ask you and this is the olny way i could get ahold of you so emial me jimmei(fatboy)johnson here
I was sad to hear about my friend JJ . The last time i got to see JJ was in meadowlands fair just a few weeks ago . If i had known it was the last time i would see my friend I would have spent more time with him .I took a pic of JJ working on his tilt in meadowlands i was going to try and post it on here but don't know how . if anyone wants to see it i have it on myspace in my pics, the meadowlands album . I will miss him he was one of the good guys . REST IN PEACE JJ
not to get off the subject but big ben when where you the ride super on a of a and what unit and year jimmie johnson here
in sorry to hear about my good friend jjlast i seen him i had goen to see my mom thelma in fl city jj and i set up the cliff hanger to gether . jj was a good friend and formen he had his falts but we will over look them . the rainbow bridge by the edge of the woods at the foot of a hillis a lush, green meadow were timestands still where the friends of man and woman do run , when there timeon earth is over and done. for here, betweenthis world and next is a place where each beloved creature finds rest . on this golden land , they wait and they play, till the rainbow bridge they cross over one day no more do they suffer ,in pain or saddness for here they are whole their lives filled with gladness. their limbs are restored their health renewed, theirbodies have healed,with strenth imbued .they romp through the grass without even a care , until oneday they start ,and sniff at the air . allears prick foward , eyes dartfrony and back thenall of a sudden one breaks from the pack for just at that instant ,their eyes have met; together again both person and pet sothey ru to each other , these friends from long past. the time of their partingis over at last. the sadnassthey felt while they were apart has turned into joy once more in each heart they embrace with a love that will last forever , and then ,side-by-side they cross over...together. i hope no i know this is the place where my good friend has gone he is now at rest . ps. i would get mad at jj from time to time he would steal my green help but now that just dont seemto matter good by my friend to bad we didnt get a chance to tell you we love you[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(].
I"m sorry for everyones loss over on Big A.

This guy obviously impacted the people he worked around.
I'm sorry to hear about this.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
I got several calls last night when it had happened I'm so sorry about the loss. JJ was definately a great person as well as a foreman. I never had to go to him about anything he did his job and did it well. He is definately in a better place. I'm also glad to see someone from Big A put this nice artical about JJ here cause I was just going to do it.
It's sad to hear about a loss of a friend, family & co-worker.
What a "show" when we all get there..