Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

long story behind it, short answer is , no one!! Whiting didn't go for the 4th

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I guess that it's time for my yearly question....who played Whiting In. this year? That was my all time favorite spot.

What...thats is horrible.
Wow, I haven't seen Mike in years, since Matt Armstrong Shows. Hope he is doing well. I used to work for his ex wife.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
yes to both questions

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bowler Roller

Is NAME playing Porter, again?

ketchem isn't Mike Ketchum, is it?

www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
long story behind it, short answer is , no one!! Whiting didn't go for the 4th

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I guess that it's time for my yearly question....who played Whiting In. this year? That was my all time favorite spot.

www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Is NAME playing Porter, again?

ketchem isn't Mike Ketchum, is it?
portage was last week. They are in hobart IN downtown this week. Porter starts thurday
www.modernmidways.com 
Where, in Portage, are they set up? When does Porter County (Valpo) start?
never all at one. Sometimes they will only play one spot but not everything will go up. The thunderbolt, both yoyo's and tilt did not make it up this last weekend along with some kiddies, not enough room at either spot

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Rockowheel

Saw Modern Midways at the Italian feast in Melrose; I was especially impressed with that Spider paint job, in fact everything there looked nice. My big question, does Modern ever have all it's units in one spot ever? With all they have would be awesome to see it all in one location.

www.modernmidways.com 
Saw Modern Midways at the Italian feast in Melrose; I was especially impressed with that Spider paint job, in fact everything there looked nice. My big question, does Modern ever have all it's units in one spot ever? With all they have would be awesome to see it all in one location.