Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Predatorocks

Why wasn't the Spider, Viper, or Tilt-A-Whirl working on Thursday night at Hoffman Estates?

A simple trip to the show office probably would have answered that better than anyone could here.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Predatorocks

Why wasn't the Spider, Viper, or Tilt-A-Whirl working on Thursday night at Hoffman Estates?

Because they weren't.[:o)]
^The closest I see from looking at a map are:

Hoffman Estates (Cobra, Spider, Tilt-A-Whirl, Century Wheel, Dark Ride, Typhoon like Orbiter, Scooters, ARM Touchdown) - A few rides were down on Thursday. - Modern Midways

Bartlett (Spin Out, Himilaya, Ring of Fire, Tornado, Gravitron, and Scooters)- Astro Amusements

Mount Prospect (It's basically Fantasy - Screamer, Super Shot, Scooters, Matterhorn (Himilaya), Kite Flyer, Century Wheel, Pharoah's Fury)

The 1001 Nachts, and Tilt-A-Whirl from Fantasy are at Elmwood Park plus more classic rides.

I don't really know about truck parking. Sorry.
I'll be in Hanover Park tomorrow. Got anyplace close to there with truck parking? [8D]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Its mostly Wilson in Crystal Lake... I think Skinner has their wheel wheel there and one other ride.

Astro (NAME) unit 1 is in Dixon, IL as well.

Drove by Modern Midways in Hoffman last night on my way home and the show looked good. I like the multi color lights on the century wheel rim!!!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
forgot skinner, they have a second spot over by rockford I think
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Ryan what about skinner and Wilson in crystal lake... LOL

Hoffman very good looking show I have to say!!
Midwest carnival
midwestcarnivalshows.com
forgot to mention that spectacular has a nice new entrance gate. Matchs the all star gates and the one at the trade show
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
All right the highlights from chi-town and northwest indiana

Modern Midways in Hofman Estates and a unit in the city

All star in Arlington heights and lombard

Astro in Bartlett

Fantasy in Mount Prospect

WCA in Palatine, and a 2nd spot

Spectaculr in Naperville

Spectacular and Sterling Crown in Oak Forrest. Spec-drop tower, slide, fireball, MGR, go gator, kidstown, scooter, hampton. Sterling crown, train, bumer boats, fury, scrambler, fun house, spider, hampton,

Alpine In Highland IN-wipe out with new paint job, dinos, train, 2 hamptons, music chairs, scooter, edge, drop tower, eli wheel, zero gravity, tilt, slide, moonwalk. Doughnut Dave and Patty on the indy.

Great American Carnival in Beecher IL. Hampton, slide, mgr, round up, zipper, gravy train, tempest, tilt, berry go round, f-80s, moonwalk. Show looked good, nice to see them adding some rides

Anderson Amusemenst in Cedar Lake IN. Slightly scaled back from early years. Tanks, mgr, train, kidstown, slide, tip top, scooter, ocotopus, swings. The generator was there!!
www.modernmidways.com