Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by skywheel88

Hey Ted, the Webshots slideshow has been doing that for days, not having any problems with the Flikr one though, if that helps at all.

Oh, OK. Maybe I thought I had checked Flickr too. Thanks, glad to hear its not just me.
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
Hey Ted, the Webshots slideshow has been doing that for days, not having any problems with the Flikr one though, if that helps at all.
Kenny.

I'm not very good at identifying and fixing computer glitches on my own, but I am able to take instructions and apply them.

The reason I am bringing this question to you guys...when someone generously puts a photo album up for us to see, I generally watch it in a slideshow presentation. Now whenever I click the slide show button, it goes to the screen but it shows (no title) for a title and 0/0 for the photos being viewed, and nothing appears. This happens in Webshots and Flickr, and happens now on all that I try to view.

I've never had this glitch before, and other than that, my computer seems normal.

Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.