Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
i may be abel to help,let me know where and what day and see if i am abel to do it
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Such is so but that is about the most unprofessional request for anything for a business that I ever saw here.

agreed.
Such is so but that is about the most unprofessional request for anything for a business that I ever saw here.
UserPostedImage
If I was a beting man I would say somewhere in Tennessee...[8D]
Quote:

quote:

Where on the planet do you want it Mr. promoter? Singapore, Oz, Mexico, Alaska..............................?

take it easy on him,
this could be our shot at unloading our eli seats
Where on the planet do you want it Mr. promoter? Singapore, Oz, Mexico, Alaska..............................?
UserPostedImage
looking for a tall, good looking wheel - not any specific kind - we know this is the busy season
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

What type of Wheel you looking for? Giant or Eli?

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by deltafair

I need a ferris wheel for one weekend in late August or early to mid September.....One weekend. One Ride. For one client with sort of a lot of pull.
Any suggestions? All costs and insurance, etc. will be paid

by golly, wheel waiting, what state are you in? That info alone might get you some responses. flamo, you ready?

how many times do I have to tell you...Im your man for these stupid trips you go on, im low maintnence, I run on Waffle House...[8D][8D][8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by deltafair

I need a ferris wheel for one weekend in late August or early to mid September.....One weekend. One Ride. For one client with sort of a lot of pull.
Any suggestions? All costs and insurance, etc. will be paid

by golly, wheel waiting, what state are you in? That info alone might get you some responses. flamo, you ready?
UserPostedImage
What type of Wheel you looking for? Giant or Eli?