Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has taken their time to respond, I appreciate it and will give everything you guys wrote a great deal of thought.

Chris

if you have a clean cdl and dont use drugs ,you should have no problems getting a job in our buisness.i would check with some of the bigger shows aleast they can afford to pay you to drive.,
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I know a guy up here that does the Balloon Twisting thing... like Fridays, applebees, Chocthzies, and Flingers.

Am i the only one who got the Office Space reference? LoL. I Production Managed a Dunkin Donuts commercial a couple of years ago and one of the actors was Steve the "O Face" guy. I had him sign my DVD of Office Space. That was awesome!
Maybe a group game would be up your alley...small crowds and you play ever race to get ready for the next one. It's a constant grind of the crowd...
Carnival attendees are so use to free twisties that you would not make it.

Show up on the lot and discuss your interests with the owner but don't plan on doing balloons.
UserPostedImage
good luck with your venture....
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
If you like talking to people, work games. If you like entertaining them, work a game with a mic. You can probably make extra, moving a ride for the show.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
we have guy who we pay to do magic and balloon tricks animals ect. just general free entertainment on midway and he does not have cdl so you have advantage over him.....
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I know a guy up here that does the Balloon Twisting thing...He works off tips and gets good action working tables at resturants like Fridays, applebees, Chocthzies, and Flingers. Not to mention getting meal tickets for free meals to boot....Atleast he don't have to worry about going hungry. Knowing a few ez magic tricks helps too...This guy is a lil older then you and can't read and makes enough to do ok...

Yeah, I am not missing any meals. Okay house, almost totally debt free... just want to have some fun.
I know a guy up here that does the Balloon Twisting thing...He works off tips and gets good action working tables at resturants like Fridays, applebees, Chocthzies, and Flingers. Not to mention getting meal tickets for free meals to boot....Atleast he don't have to worry about going hungry. Knowing a few ez magic tricks helps too...This guy is a lil older then you and can't read and makes enough to do ok...