Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I used a Ez up for a season... the next year i got a nice 10x10 alum. frame from Waterloo.

Like Scott said, the EZ-Ups are great for short events (given no bad weather) but not for long events. My best advise is if there is bad weather or wind, take all the sidewalls off and drop it down as low to the ground as possible and be sure its anchored!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
I've seen EZ-ups get about 100-200ft in the air and travel about 400 yards across a parking lot and Interstate....
ez ups are ok if there is no wind ,no rain and you need a quick,temporary shelter.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

EZups are not for "SHOW" use. It all depends on what your needs are and how you work.

If your working with a show and going to be up for 5-10 days they are no good, but if you are working 1-2 day street festivals they are perfect!

All depends on your situation.

If you have one tear up on ya, save that one and when another breaks a bar, just rob one off your bad unit and replace with the old one.

I"ve got some I've had for nearly 10 years.

Two I need to replace the tops on.

Exactly. They are also not idiot proof, I rented them over the counter for a while, about a third of the time they came back bent or otherwise damaged because some folks have no patience or common sense & couldn't comprehend simple directions. They start forcing things when they don't move smoothly, or they didn't tie them down correctly.
All Skywheels should be yeller.
EZ Ups helped many Flea Markets clean up thier act....They look alot better then the old Silver Tarp Canopies.....If I get a decent Weekend I'll get a pic of my sunglass joint and show ya what I use insted of EZ Ups....
EZups are not for "SHOW" use. It all depends on what your needs are and how you work.

If your working with a show and going to be up for 5-10 days they are no good, but if you are working 1-2 day street festivals they are perfect!

All depends on your situation.

If you have one tear up on ya, save that one and when another breaks a bar, just rob one off your bad unit and replace with the old one.

I"ve got some I've had for nearly 10 years.

Two I need to replace the tops on.
EZ UPS are Junk just my Opinion
The-Novelty-Man
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by stickjoint

try freds tents great price can stand up to anything, and fred is a great person to deal with.
and best of all both places you can wash the sides top and poles if you want no problem.
just think you wasting time and money with an ez-up.goodluck

Thanks Obel.....
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by johnroach100

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Wal-mart has Tops for $39 and Sidewall for $29...In Red, Blue and Green...

In the store, or on an online site? Sounds like a deal. The cheapest replacement tops I could find were $139, might as well buy a whole new tent.

They are in the Store back by the Camping Supplies....Green Box about the size of a 12 pack.....

http://www.califpalms.com/ 

give a call to these people, buy one from them if your going to go ez-up
cheap price, 2"poles, heavy canvass, and tie downs, all that for a fraction of a waterloo,type tent, now as i would say my own 2cents" save your money a buy a real tent.
try freds tents great price can stand up to anything, and fred is a great person to deal with.
and best of all both places you can wash the sides top and poles if you want no problem.
just think you wasting time and money with an ez-up.goodluck