Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I delivered to a trucking company right behind wades lot yesterday.MAN do they have alot of LQ's out back!It looked like the tub load for the mega drop was out back too.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BORED

Took my sons out to the Taylor spot today. No M-G-R and a couple of the kid rides and Crazy Dance not working. Himalaya looked great even without the center scenery up. Kids had a good time they got the P.O.P for $18 and there fill of pizza, corn dogs, and cotton candy. $56 bucks later.

$56 dollars is relatively inexpensive. My niece and nephew cost me $230 @ a parking-lot spot in Philly, last fall!!![;)]
If I could only find a show that would allow my 2 dogs, I'd be back on the road.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Life is Short...Work Hard, or your family will not have inheritance money to pay for your funeral!
Harsh jump in from Orlando and the weather hasn't been kind for them.
Took my sons out to the Taylor spot today. No M-G-R and a couple of the kid rides and Crazy Dance not working. Himalaya looked great even without the center scenery up. Kids had a good time they got the P.O.P for $18 and there fill of pizza, corn dogs, and cotton candy. $56 bucks later.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by karniekid6904

would that crazy dance be jeff pugh's old one?

No. Arnold Amusements owns that one. Wade's is a 1992 bought brand new that year.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
would that crazy dance be jeff pugh's old one?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cshong

Hello,

I was thinking about going there this weekend, maybe next weekend. Could anyone tell me what major rides are there?

Thanks,
Charles

Giant Wheel
Himalaya
Starship 2000
KMG Fireball
Spin Out
Twister (Crazy Dance)
Scrambler
Crazy Factory
Spider
Cuckoo Haus
Scooter
M-G-R
Super Slide
plus kiddies

Also the tub load of the Mega Drop was there on Thursday, I would assume the tower is coming and is supposed to be set up after the weekend like last year, or so I was told.

Thank you for the information, Skywheelrider!

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cshong

Hello,

I was thinking about going there this weekend, maybe next weekend. Could anyone tell me what major rides are there?

Thanks,
Charles

Giant Wheel
Himalaya
Starship 2000
KMG Fireball
Spin Out
Twister (Crazy Dance)
Scrambler
Crazy Factory
Spider
Cuckoo Haus
Scooter
M-G-R
Super Slide
plus kiddies

Also the tub load of the Mega Drop was there on Thursday, I would assume the tower is coming and is supposed to be set up after the weekend like last year, or so I was told.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
i'm going maybe next week meet me there justen if you wood please call me you have my number and we can meet up there sometime or i might just go see them when they are up by me i now the show is looking really good
Hello,

Thanks,
Charles