Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
We were invited to be in the parade with the showmens club float they say it is a great parade. Not enough people home at that time to make a good showing maybe,next year.
I could have swore this was only their second or maybe third year 42WLA,but if you say so I believe it.I know A and E played it for awhile.
Mike Alstott from the Bucs is going to be in the boat parade the second saturday.
You are right it is a great event.Used to be scattered about.They had the carnival at Ridge and 19 ,the beef barbeque at Main and 19 and other stuff in Sims Park.Now its all downtown.Much more organised.......jeff
Thanks for tips Pinetar,I will work on it.Some of the simplest things I screw up on.I could not log on here for a week,couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.Was Putting a space between Just and Jeff and the database didn't recognise it .Matt straightened me out.lol
www.chascofiesta.net 

You can be safe and add this:www.chascofiesta.net  and have text touch it otherwise drop it on its own line, nothing touching like above.

[Check the forum code on the left.
UserPostedImage
I tried copy and paste,couldn't get it to work.Again my incompetence shines.
Anyone want to do it manually ---www.chascofiesta.net----
Masses of people on certain days.Carol Stream coming back for second or third year.
This event has been going on for ages.I personally have gone every street parade day for over 20 years.Guiness Book for most barbecue sold. Again I apologise for not getting the link,but if interested,type in manually,good thorough website.
Taking kids to Disney sunday.Chasco next week. busy ,busy.Got to go to work to pay for this stuff ..............jeff