Fixed. [:D] Should work now.

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

bad link [:(]

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

BTW, incase you were wondering, the web site for the Belmont Fair is www.thebelmontfair.com .

CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
bad link [:(]

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

BTW, incase you were wondering, the web site for the Belmont Fair is www.thebelmontfair.com .

www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Yup I didn't notice that before.
Will it hurt them? May be, may be not. I'm not sure. When I used to visit that spot it was pretty busy.
no staten island mall this year. thats going to kindas hurt a little wont it tornado?????
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Yes Reithoffer does play Belmont. I meant to type Aquaduct (The Big "A" Fair).
Didn't Wade play 2 or 3 spots on Long Island last year?
That is the point I was trying to make Pizzagood. If anyone is familiar with the Missouri State Fair if you look at all the joints and concessions for a fair that size you had better be in a pretty good spot or have already earned a good reputation to get a lot of business.
Whoever tried to come in and make money selling beer was up against too much competition. There are many popular spots on the grounds like the Bud Tent, Hacienda, All American Beer Garden, just to name a few for anyone who has been there.
RodB
Doesn't Reithoffer play Belmont, NY.
When I went to ShowMe to pick up my trailer I stopped in to talk to the concessions manager about a spot. When I got to ShowMe, they told me it's not the greatest (John has had a spot there for years) and it's hard to make a buck there.

Less than enthusiastic to be sure, although it looks like a nice facility.

Springfield on the other hand? Love the fairgrounds but there are all sorts of nooks and crannies that put you out of the money.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
A lot of people keep coming back. I just think there is a lot of competition there, and yes it is high rent,
RodB