Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I had withdrawls!!!
I tryed to get on our site 'Wade Shows' and it was out too! I don't know since Matt designed it that it is ran from his system or not but I got onto most everything else on the web. I also noticed that the web was running really slow yesterday, unless I just had too much Mt Dew! LOL
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by popcornserver

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bob4554

i thought my puter was messed up

Does anyone go to any other sites? When I couldn't get on here, I tried a couple other sites & had no problem, so I knew the problem was here.
The only problem with this being down, Tommy doesn't update his site with new/used rides every minute, so it gets pretty boring.[;)]

I tried other sites and things were fine, so I knew it was Matt's. I even went so far as to try sites Matt hosts over then weekend and they didn't want to come up, but they were fine today.

Knowing why one has withdrawal doesn't ease the pain you know.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bob4554

Does anyone go to any other sites? When I couldn't get on here, I tried a couple other sites & had no problem, so I knew the problem was here.
The only problem with this being down, Tommy doesn't update his site with new/used rides every minute, so it gets pretty boring.[;)]

Bob

Ditto!
yes the same problem here, i had to go through aline on the message board before i could get back in..... its nice to be back...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
i thought i was the only one having the problem , guess not .
still not working right
I Don't deserve to be here
All you need to do, is click File > Save As, then save it to your desktop. Then when the site is down, you can pull up that page and read it till the site comes back up again. [8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

Yes, and it may be up/down the next day or so. We're working on tackeling the issue now.

Matt, are you paying the the medical bill for our mental heath break down?
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked