Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cme

the football toss has done very good so ar but time will tell

what type/size of stock are you running in the joint???
good luck in what ever u decide...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

i was thinking about that, but playing the catholic church scene may be a little tuff...I guess as long as I went in the booth in the morning it would be okay...

Then you just change it up to Kick a Jew, Muslim, Devil or Mormon in the head.....[}:)]

[:0][:0][:0]LOL...thats pretty strong man...
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

i was thinking about that, but playing the catholic church scene may be a little tuff...I guess as long as I went in the booth in the morning it would be okay...

Then you just change it up to Kick a Jew, Muslim, Devil or Mormon in the head.....[}:)]
the football toss has done very good so ar but time will tell
How about changing it to a Kick a MotherFuc** in the Head joint....[:D]
I guess it's really just a question of Football or Baseball but I was just curious what you guys thought would do better. I have a Speed Pitch and it did alright last year but I was thinking about changing it over to a Football Toss. I have a concept for the switch and I think it would be realitivly inexspensive, but will it do any better than my Speed Pitch? I have even thought about just rotating the joint around so as not to burn it out.

If I was to go with a Football Toss, what is the right stock for the joint?