Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
On the manufacturer's website:

http://www.emilianalunapark.com...glio.asp?CodART=frogs001 
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
is rich selling it? SLA office?
EL DIABLO
If I understand what you're describing, I got a photo and/or video of it at the trade show. I'll try to find it tonight...
rich haney has one. Call the SLA office and make a offer!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by OUToftheOFFICE

nothing is really that special about the joint i just like it and was just looking for a used one because i would rather not buy a new one because they want just over thirteen thousand

You got any other joints?
There was a new one at Gibtown, last week.
nothing is really that special about the joint i just like it and was just looking for a used one because i would rather not buy a new one because they want just over thirteen thousand
EL DIABLO
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by OUToftheOFFICE

no its called Fried Frogs.Its built by Emiliana Luna Park, in North Carolina. It kinda looks like the picture below but it is in a giant frying pan like i said before.

You try Google? You got a pic of it? what's so special about this one joint?
no its called Fried Frogs.Its built by Emiliana Luna Park, in North Carolina. It kinda looks like the picture below but it is in a giant frying pan like i said before.
EL DIABLO