Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
In your last post you acted like you didn't
I Don't deserve to be here
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by transplant2

do you listen Kevin backed over him in garden city park, i hauled the typhoon out of there that next day. We took the rides to an area down on Fort st.to set them up and they had a private service for Mike there cause he was seeing Katt then

I know this.
Robbie if your talking about the guy on the Sea Dragon it is Mudflap.
Jim being a connaisseur of many fine things would never forget a pretty face in Patty that is not Mudflap. I think it was Jim who once said he would want to be reincarnated as a manhole cover in Birmingham, Michigan. [:p]
thanks Jim ,I'm glad someone knows who they are. I couldn't remember Pattys name.
in gibby's pictures #10 patty ferry ? (lefty's gal) #20 the great mudflap mike,#22 old yeller classic sky wheel ,factory lighting retained , real colored tubes the real deal !!!!
man is the only animal that can blush , or has the need to !
http://community.webshot...62AkWebr?vhost=community 
Here is Some of my pics. from the early 80's
T C i have some pics from 83 and 84 ill upload them so you can see them
I WAS THERE WHEN THE PUGH FACTION CAME INTO MEMPHIS AND STARTED TAKING OVER, WITH ALL THE REGULARS ON THE SHOW LOOKING AROUND AT ALL THESE PEOPLE DRIVING AROUND ON GOLFS CARTS WEARING SUNGLSSES THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY BOUGHT THEM FROM GRACELAND'S BE THE KING COLLECTION! IT WAS A SITE TO SEE..
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same
nice pics man...hard to forget the ole "Orange & White"