Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

This has nothing to do with Carnival/Park/Circus modeling.
Just kidding[;)], looks very cool dude[8D].

Actually, I'm waiting on the sticker I ordered to come in...It will say "Patriot Amusements" and will go on the side of the truck body...

I ran this thing on plenty of Midways or Fairground parking lots especially the blanks....Lets see anyone say that about thier models.....lol

Had a Killer time with it on the Motorcross track at my local fair....Got some serious air.

Thanks
This has nothing to do with Carnival/Park/Circus modeling.
Just kidding[;)], looks very cool dude[8D].
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

I had a bettery remote control car when I was a kid. I used to run it up the slide.

This one will jump the slide Like Evel Knievel jumping over busses....lol
I had a bettery remote control car when I was a kid. I used to run it up the slide.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Very cool! A few guys on second unit are into this, they would race and such before opening last fall down south.

I got into it after getting p***ed the Hobbyshop did'nt have the parts I needed for one of my planes.. I got enough land to run the thing flat out so why not... Between me and my neighbor we got about 12 RC planes 2 helicopters and 4 trucks. One plane with a 14 ft wingspan. When we get together with his buds we have a helva Air show out back....

We got a 100 ft runway that crosses over both are property lines...we just take turns mowing and rolling it smooth....
Very cool! A few guys on second unit are into this, they would race and such before opening last fall down south.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
[:0]Holy crap! That is very cool, G.![:D] I would have never suspected....
Kenny.

http://community.webshot...om/album/562402801RDOWTl 

Here's a lil toy I play with out in those empty parking lots or at home where I can really open it up to top speed.

It started out as a Traxxas S-Maxx and evolved to what it is now...

It's got a 2.5R Traxxas motor with a 2 speed forward only transmission. It tops out at 65+ mph.

It runs on 20% Nitrous-Methane fuel at a whopping $30 a Gallon.

Started out as 2wd and I added a front differental to make it 4wd.

Replace all the stock chasis with American CNC alumiunum.
Upgraded to Alum shocks with Titanium shafts.

Replaced the stock A-Arms and shock towers with RPM parts ( the Blue Plastic you see) They have a Lifetime Replacement gaurantee...and from what I seen and heard I don't think anyone ever had to use it...

Replace the Stock Battery box and Reciever boxes with Bule Alum.

Added a Steel Roll Cage that is just undestructable.

Replaced the Stock Cooling head with a larger one that dropped the running temp down 50 degrees....Now it runs at about 220 F.

Looking for Duel tuned exhaust for it. Right now it sounds like a Chainsaw running.

Also looking for Alum Wheels and a few other upgrades like a failsafe better servos and some more aluminum.

My personal record for jumping it is 10 ft high 30 ft long....

As it stands now I got about a G-note in it no thanks to Ebay....lol

My other RC stuff is a Parkzone Spitfire, F-27 Stryker, and Super Cub Electric planes....