Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
It's been years since I've been in a Water Race, but if I spent a day working the joint, I could probably come up with as good a tape as anyone.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
I second the motion on PINETAR..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carny92

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bowler Roller

You have a hard time finding help for a Water Race? Where's your route? Do you pay points?

What theme does the joint have?

First...Thanks for all the help.

Well I just bought this water race, so I get to start from scratch as I am needing to. But I like that, cause I already have the idea [:D]

I really havn't tried looking for an 'agent'. I have one in the works, don't know if he will come through.

Once again, thanks all for the help, much apprecited.

The Best Water Race Agent in the World ( Just Ask Him ) is a Huge Fan of this site but is Persona Non Grata here.... I'm sure he'll contact you and quiz you about your route and whatnot. His Bus and Caddy got Repoed ( Not that they ever existed )so you got to have living quarters for him...
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cizarny

A guy or girl in a giant chicken suit... Now thats a winner!!

A female with firm DD's and a thong thats what ya need
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bowler Roller

You have a hard time finding help for a Water Race? Where's your route? Do you pay points?

What theme does the joint have?

First...Thanks for all the help.

Well I just bought this water race, so I get to start from scratch as I am needing to. But I like that, cause I already have the idea [:D]

I really havn't tried looking for an 'agent'. I have one in the works, don't know if he will come through.

Once again, thanks all for the help, much apprecited.
It is not how a person treats you before they get your money...it is how they treat you after.
I found that random rambling into the mic never won a dime. You have to be personal with them to make them stop walking by.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Dale with audio innovators had one out in vegas that would do multiple recordings and you could switch the messages or voices by simply pressing a button.
A guy or girl in a giant chicken suit... Now thats a winner!!
Cody Wright
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I think Grind Tapes hurt the joint more then help it....Everyone done by someone that does'nt actually work the joint, ride or sideshow sounds horrible. There is no Emotion to them. They sound dry. Think Ben Stien.

If done properly even with the lack of feeling in the, they can be helpful. My father made one for our French fry trailer and one for our funhouse. You would be surprised how many people stopped when the tape told them too. Ours said something about free samples of our french fries, so people would come up and get one, and then order more, so for us it was a good thing. I did finally get rid of the one on the funhouse, didnt same to matter whether it was music or the tape, ride did about the same eihter way, Although without any sound it died.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
I think Grind Tapes hurt the joint more then help it....Everyone done by someone that does'nt actually work the joint, ride or sideshow sounds horrible. There is no Emotion to them. They sound dry. Think Ben Stien.