Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
We're not sure yet. If we do it will be Friday or Saturday. I've been trying to get him to. I figure if I whine enough it might work. If we do and anyone wants to contact us just send me a pm and I'll give you my cellphone number.
*is going to gibtown!*
TINA WILL YOU OR CRAIG BE AT THE TRADE SHOW IN GIBTOWN?
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same
If you're looking for us the 0962 number is right. We do alot of custom flags to match everyone's canvas designs. You might be better off going to Evelyn for regular straight stripe. I haven't looked at her work personally but I believe she's pretty good. If anyone wants a price quote or information on ours you can call me. I'm the one in charge of making the flags.
Just ask for Tina.

Craig Z Enterprises
(229) 567-0962 or 0399

(off topic: Thanks for the compliments everyone. We really appreciate them)
*is going to gibtown!*
If your looking for flags check out Louie or Suzanne Bell (Sky-high) Flags is another one of their endeavors. they do great work. Also Craig Zabriskie is very innovative with his designs and very competitive with his pricing.
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pete

Sky High Flags (Evelyn Brock) Cairo, Ga. (229)872-3554

Thanks Pete. Thats the one! Evelyn does amazing work.

C

Chris "Bazookie"
Ontario, Canada
“We will make electricity so cheap that only the rich will burn candles.”
― Thomas A. Edison
Sky High Flags (Evelyn Brock) Cairo, Ga. (229)872-3554
craig z's # 229 567 0962.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
That Craig Z guy is on the board....Tentman I think is his name he's new here this year....I asked him in one topic if he had a site or pics of some of his stuff....no reply so maybe he did'nt see the post...
craig the canvas man. Have not called him in a few years, but this is the number I have in my book for him. 229-567-0962
They'll miss us when we're gone!
I think you are refering to Craig Zabrisky(sp?). I will see if I can dig up a number for him. Perhaps someone on the board might have it.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.