Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cme

listen to sixcat he is 100% right

ya i can definitely see his point. Thanks for the input guys.
listen to sixcat he is 100% right
The ones I seen lately still seem to do a fair share of business.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
It's a hanky. You have to ask yourself, do hankies make money anymore? Can a hanky cut it with today's rent and expense? I think I know that answer. Do you?
Sixcats have nine lives
http://rides.webshots.co...453140500101653545OdVxBY 

This is the chicken joint at the TSF. Center joint, chikens for stock. They played 'In the Mood', the chicken version continually.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
worked a couple ....years ago..... and did o.k. in the one....and had the best year i ever had in west palm in the other. (have worked w.p. in a collection balloon,bushels,and roll-a-beef in addition to the frog bog.)everyone says they are played out though...... so who knows.

started out with (in w.p.).25-.50 stock, traded that in for $1,and on up.

like to consider myself an agent. havent "clerked" in more years than i can remember[:)] as i mentioned earlier had the best year i ever had in w.p. in one. double center... worked for some independants from arkansas

can get the guts just about anywhere.

An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
I took a octogon tank and a 6x6 tank to the scrap yard for the aluminum. The tanks have been sitting outside for a good ten yrs. I figure to get the money for them before the crack heads steal them from me. It was a good joint in it's day. Pain in the ass to move.
They'll miss us when we're gone!
Terry hampton out of burlington michigan sells the launchers and frogs.It is a strong joint still in michigan when you flash it right and put a good agent in it.We went 2 frogs for 2$ or 6 for 5$The joint was flashed with 2$ stock on the corners and trade back 3 for a 4$ peice on the ceiling.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

The joint is over 20 years old and did well at its inception.

I would think it has lost its luster. Classic mfg in (Garretsville, Ohio-I believe) was the manufacturer, still in business-not sure, but by now the patent has expired.

Classic Creations & Manufacturing Industrial Drive Garrettsville OH (330) 527-2926

I just seen thier site a few weeks ago....I think they are called something else now....

Did they ever sell any of their "Midway Trailers" that had a Frog Bog/Flip a Chick, Cork gun and Blower in it?

I think the Frogs kick the hell out of the Chickens because the people like to see the spash.

I worked TA's when he had his. It needs a Mic man to get action and it sucks when it's cold reaching in the water to get the frogs out....
The joint is over 20 years old and did well at its inception.

I would think it has lost its luster. Classic mfg in (Garretsville, Ohio-I believe) was the manufacturer, still in business-not sure, but by now the patent has expired.

Classic Creations & Manufacturing Industrial Drive Garrettsville OH (330) 527-2926

UserPostedImage