Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Since this unit is a prototype, I was able to pick up a Siemens SITOP 24v unit but what is interesting is that no matter what I put into it (120-220-500 volts), it still puts out 24v.

Last I checked I lost on ebay by .50, however I know that if the co. gets one, they get 50. I checked my mail and got the expected-second chance offer at my price of 9.99 + shipping.

It's on the way. Nice din mnt unit, 5a.
UserPostedImage
Should have said something, got several 24vdc supplies, some linear and some not. Cheapest option for 24vdc is a computer ps, depending on the wattage needs.
On going project, high priority. The plc may work on a later phase.

Parts and pieces don't come in as fast as I expected. Will be doing some major wiring once a 24 volt power supply comes in next week. It turns out that McMaster-Carr is a better vendor than Fastenal for metric screws and other items. Definitely cheaper.
UserPostedImage
Building a G-top?......lol....nice looking table
What happened to the cork guns? Still open to do the programming, no charge if I can use as a reference etc.

Just in case y'all do not know I am familiar with PLC's (programmable logic controller). Semi-retired so not expensve to deal with, just like doing this.
There is more work in this project than you realize:

http://web.mac.com/nam65/WQ/Craps.Rebuild.html 

UserPostedImage