Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Try using a two-part epoxy, you'll get a stronger bond. Don't use the 5-minute stuff, go with at least a 30 minute epoxy....it adheres better. Before applying, make sure the old "Loctite" stuff is sanded off and the surface is clean; do a final wipe down with alcohol pads to make sure no oils from your fingers are on the surface. Loctite isn't bad except that it doesn't take vibration well as the glue becomes brittle when it dries and the pieces flake off.

Best of Luck,

Steve
SMC RIDES
http://www.geocities.com...t9us/mypagecarnival.html 

Steve
"SMC RIDES"
loctite like i said earlier in another post That dang gel cr p
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Well my spider was doing well untill just a hour ago.I was ataching the seats when my beads started to pop off so i was even genterleir with it but it still poped off it was the virbration i guess...anyways i scraped making it look like the one powers has oh well was look forward to it so much.oh well

What were you using to adhere the beads to the Head??
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
Well my spider was doing well untill just a hour ago.I was ataching the seats when my beads started to pop off so i was even genterleir with it but it still poped off it was the virbration i guess...anyways i scraped making it look like the one powers has oh well was look forward to it so much.oh well