Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by lotman

if you look again the stock on the clam shell line up is closer than any machine gun.the stock on the chain is where they can put their hands on it, and over the headers is as close as any other gallery.

ya i guess you are right on that one, but the long range calm shell style always has the stock way up at the top and most i have seen have the stock zip-tied in. Nothing says "you can't win me" like a zip tie wrapped around the belly of the plush. But on that note, what other way is there to keep the stock in place on these clam shell joints?.

on the long range you can flash a lot more stock. on my clam shell we flash chains on both sides that reach the ground. also you flash under the nets in the trailer and under the ball return counter you can flash on the ground. the ball return counter folds up for easy access to well over 100 pcs of $10/$12 goods,. also have screens that fold out on the sides that will hold 4 dozen pieces on each side.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
cme just wants to buy a big screen and his wife said it doesn't make money so why bother. So he figures if it comes in a joint it is OK.
Life is like a Merry go round has it's ups and downs but always come back around.
What are the unique features about the football toss?
UserPostedImage
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by lotman

if you look again the stock on the clam shell line up is closer than any machine gun.the stock on the chain is where they can put their hands on it, and over the headers is as close as any other gallery.

ya i guess you are right on that one, but the long range calm shell style always has the stock way up at the top and most i have seen have the stock zip-tied in. Nothing says "you can't win me" like a zip tie wrapped around the belly of the plush. But on that note, what other way is there to keep the stock in place on these clam shell joints?.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

On those Big Joints like that Machine Gun in the Last Pic I can't help to wonder if where all the Stock is Out of Reach for the most part it sends a message to the Marks.....Like Wow look at all those Big Prizes that are Displayed...There are none close to give away so they must not give away any.....

I kinda like the center joint for the simple fact people can watch the joint from the side....insted of standing over the players shoulders....

Ya i agree... marks are getting more and more hip everyday. "Out of sight out of mind" right... well then "out of his reach, out of our reach".
On those Big Joints like that Machine Gun in the Last Pic I can't help to wonder if where all the Stock is Out of Reach for the most part it sends a message to the Marks.....Like Wow look at all those Big Prizes that are Displayed...There are none close to give away so they must not give away any.....

I kinda like the center joint for the simple fact people can watch the joint from the side....insted of standing over the players shoulders....
Here's a couple of photos of Mike Thomas' Machine Guns. As far as I know he still has it.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

John Ketcham took delivery of this one this year.

UserPostedImage

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
That's differant....Thanks for the pics.
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by FrankiesFoods

http://www.wadeshowsinc.com/com...allery/cff07/cff07_1.asp 
http://www.wadeshowsinc.com/com...allery/wpb07/wpb07_3.asp 

I probably have some other photo's but they are in one of the boxes that is in my garge under all the rest of my stuff from just moving.

thank you good sir... my laziness becomes me in the winter![xx(]