Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rsdoran

Quote:

quote:

when did you start?

this business is not like playing house in your backyard, you can't just "play" carnival

There but for the Grace of God go I.

You live the life, he only had the chance to dream, think about it while considering who you are talking DOWN too.

talking down or speaking the truth?

Didn't say it was not the truth, but look at who you are talking too, this the way you treat the unfortunate?

I will not say anymore.

Do you personally know this kid?

How do you know that its not all an act...tell me everyone on the internet is legit, i bet you've had cyber sex with a 400lb man telling you he was a 18 year old blonde as well... UserPostedImage

im not saying Kris isn't "unfortunate" as you posted it, but what are you his lawyer?

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cme

this will get locked soon

Hopefully
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

when did you start?

this business is not like playing house in your backyard, you can't just "play" carnival

You live the life, he only had the chance to dream, think about it while considering who you are talking DOWN too.

Didn't say it was not the truth, but look at who you are talking too, this the way you treat the unfortunate?

I will not say anymore.
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

when did you start?

That kid has his whole life in front of him....all he has to do is go out and live it...With a Carnival, in a Box, or where ever....It's in his hands.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cme

WOW, I bet the Amazing Kreskin Could'nt even Predict That!!!!!!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Got chewed up and spit out before he even got on a lot......

There are plenty of guys here that went out of thier way to help you get the info you seek....and this is how you repay them....By Running away....What are you gonna do now?

Here's a new message board you can hang out on....http://www.last.fm/group/Taco+Bell/forum/23094

He can go on there and call out the tomato vendor for not sending him literature
Got chewed up and spit out before he even got on a lot......

There are plenty of guys here that went out of thier way to help you get the info you seek....and this is how you repay them....By Running away....What are you gonna do now?

Here's a new message board you can hang out on....http://www.last.fm/group/Taco+Bell/forum/23094
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

when did you start?

Quote:

quote:

when did you start?