Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
good luck with this project.
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Me like!

only you Mr. Tar, only you.
i was just kidding around sorry to all the ladies in the calender i hope they sell out on the calenders it is for madd i hate drank drivers we have a guy in wisconsin has 17 dui they need to be in jail and sex offenders too
jackson
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rsdoran

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by actionjacksonsign

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by texasshowman

never knock someone old lady some day she might be yours.

sorry u think i would have them for my lady i dont think so k-mark shopper

That is a very derogatory statement, WHY wouldn't you? Undoubtedly all the ladies are deeply involved in the business in some fashion AND since they must be involved with the Showmen's (in this case WOmen) Association, I suspect (believe) that many of them may have more background, as much experience, and knowledge as any in the business.

These are women in the business that may be sisters, wives, mothers, owners, etc., attempting to promote things in the industry as well as other issues.

I guess y'all do not have the ability to show any respect? I reckon many of you did not take time to see who the ladies were.

If this is Kmart shopping, do not want to see where you do your shopping.

Thanks for all the support everyone(almost)! When you read the biographies on each women, I'm sure you will find it interesting as well as impressive. These are the women that helped make this business what it is today. These women have put years and tears on the road and still think the good times overcome. ...popcorn, peanuts and cotton candy.............pink lemonade that's dan,dan,dandy...............[8D][8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by lil egypt

I think each and every single one of the ladies did a great job and deserve a lot of credit, and most important....their hearts were and are in the right place, and I bet they had a lot of fun making the calendar. Way to go ladies!!!!!

I agree, you ladies rule![:D]
Kenny.

I think each and every single one of the ladies did a great job and deserve a lot of credit, and most important....their hearts were and are in the right place, and I bet they had a lot of fun making the calendar. Way to go ladies!!!!!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

I going to wait for the PBQ xmas special. Is the current calendar showing slough wear? Hardhats, jump suits, coveralls, grease?

Must see the honey at the bottom right.

That is in the Works.....

Here's one you might like Pinetar....http://www.sarahlyon.com/calendar/

Pinetar would like that one, she could work on his scooter/bike.

<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by actionjacksonsign

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by texasshowman

never knock someone old lady some day she might be yours.

sorry u think i would have them for my lady i dont think so k-mark shopper

That is a very derogatory statement, WHY wouldn't you? Undoubtedly all the ladies are deeply involved in the business in some fashion AND since they must be involved with the Showmen's (in this case WOmen) Association, I suspect (believe) that many of them may have more background, as much experience, and knowledge as any in the business.

These are women in the business that may be sisters, wives, mothers, owners, etc., attempting to promote things in the industry as well as other issues.

I guess y'all do not have the ability to show any respect? I reckon many of you did not take time to see who the ladies were.

If this is Kmart shopping, do not want to see where you do your shopping.
Me like!
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

I going to wait for the PBQ xmas special. Is the current calendar showing slough wear? Hardhats, jump suits, coveralls, grease?

Must see the honey at the bottom right.

That is in the Works.....

Here's one you might like Pinetar....http://www.sarahlyon.com/calendar/