Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Im probly going to use webshots but i lost a hwol elota pictures from the internet and my computer lost last year ncsf and smokey mountain stuff...
Great pictures Mike! Your show is very sharp!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Got an offer to transfer all of them to Shutterfly, and did, for free, but I misunderstood the site, it is not available for public viewing of photos. So with no other options for the 21,000+ photos I had at Yahoo! Photos, by options I mean free uploading sites that offer that much space, my photos are done. I have a Webshots ([xx(]) site that I can use for some current stuff, but that's it. The older photos are gone from the internet as far as public viewing goes.

Chris, sorry to hear that. I really einjoyed your pics. Thankfully I downloaded my favorites years ago. [8D]
Back40, I saw Matt's offer as I am sure everyone else did who reads the board. [:0] The fact of the matter is that I have had an established photo account with Webshots and Yahoo for several years. Moving my photos from Yahoo to Flick'r was painless. Because Yahoo is requiring everyone to move their photos, I thought it would nice if everyone would post the new location of their pics. [8D]

Guess no one SAW the offer to put them with Matt's new gallery?[:0]
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
[:)]
My albums are all on Facebook!
Got an offer to transfer all of them to Shutterfly, and did, for free, but I misunderstood the site, it is not available for public viewing of photos. So with no other options for the 21,000+ photos I had at Yahoo! Photos, by options I mean free uploading sites that offer that much space, my photos are done. I have a Webshots ([xx(]) site that I can use for some current stuff, but that's it. The older photos are gone from the internet as far as public viewing goes.

http://community.webshot...om/user/chrisandtimi2007  .

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
http://www.flickr.com/8152365@N02 
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide