Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

Greetings from Knoebels,

Thank you for making us aware of this.
This is the parks email to me about the video.Lets see if they do something about it?

Kinda seems like they don't care all that much. I say DQ them from the park for life, and then look into doing something about their behavior.
Greetings from Knoebels,

Thank you for making us aware of this.
This is the parks email to me about the video.Lets see if they do something about it?
I bet Knoebels will not have little bouncing balls at their arcade anymore. But then again the kids could pick up stones and throw those. Stupid kids.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
I agree Sue. It makes me angry that these kids do this. But I also think kids these days do not think about the consq. of the actions that the perform.
It amazes me that this new generation with all the high-tech trinkets can be so incredibly stupid to film their own bad behavior
and expose it to the world. Once it is online, it never goes away.
They can track those kids down through their YouTube account, their user name might even be his given name.
Kenny.

yes I didn't know how to forward the youtube link otherwise. Knoebels are friends with a lot of carnivals, they might be reading on here anyway but I thought they would want to see that video and maybe can ID the kids.
Sue,
Did you forward a link to MCW?
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
I forwarded to link to the park owners.
I wonder how many people got hit by the balls!! What a bunch of jerks. And they think carnies are bad..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com